LISTEN: Final 49ers 7-Round Mock Draft With Steph Sanchez →

There are 275 users in the forums

Super Bowl roll call....who's going to New Orleans?

Shop Find 49ers gear online
Originally posted by JD9671:
Originally posted by NinerPrideinNJ:
Originally posted by ALLDONE:
MY FRIEND JUST WON A RADIO CONTEST. I'M GOING TO THE SUPER BOWL!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

All inclusive. Leaving Thursday 6AM.

congrats

Thanks much. I can't believe it yet. Hasn't sunk in. But I've paid my dues. Watched every minute of every game for years on end. Stuck through thick and thin, and even would go to SF on a minimal budget during the rough and good times, year in and year out just to see em. This is incredible.

ENJOY! I will be watching ! Take pictures ! I went to New Orleans twice go down town but dont party to much until after the game !!!! HANG OVER! ENJOY BRO! LUCKY LUCKY !!!!

Originally posted by cwilson830:
Wow man, congrats! Where you staying?

Thanks fellas. No idea where I'm staying yet. The hotel is in New Orleans proper to my knowledge though.That info is being emailed over with some other specifics tomorrow. Holy sh!t. Gonna scream my ass off!

Let's Go Niners!
You lucky mofo!

REPRESENT HARD.

BE AS LOUD AS HELL WHEN WE ARE ON D!
Leaving in the next few hours from Jersey with my older cousin. Should be in New Orleans sometime early Friday and leaving Monday. Nothing planned yet, looked at a few hotels, and alternatives. If tickets drop to 800 a seat I will be going. (1205 currently on vividseat down from 1600 a day ago and dropped 45 in the last couple hours) Otherwise tailgating, clubs, etc...? Any ideas and or advice is welcome.
  • mod
  • Veteran
I will be making a decision tomorrow. If its low enough I'll be headed out there. Debating on driving thursday afternoon... or flying Friday morning to Dallas/Memphis/Houston etc

Flying to NOLA at this point isnt an option, neither is staying there lol gonna have to stay in Lafayette or Baton Rouge or something.
Has anybody decided on a sports bar they are going to, I'll be down there but not at the actual game, then I'm hitting bourbon street
For the lucky ones attending the game, let your presence be felt at the Superdome GOOOOOO NINERS!!!!
Ahhooo
  • jlo23
  • Veteran
I am flying out tomorrow morning out of SF. I was fortunate to get endzone tickets(SEC 130) at face value! GO 49ers!
ill be there section 155 row 16 !!! lets go NINERS !!!
I, too, will be in New Orleans, but not going to the game.

Where are you non-ticket holders watching at?

Originally posted by jlo23:
I am flying out tomorrow morning out of SF. I was fortunate to get endzone tickets(SEC 130) at face value! GO 49ers!

Flying out tomorrow too...

What was face for those tix ?!
Flyin out tomorrow!!!!! #ITSGETTINGREAL
I set up an NFC CHAMPIONSHIP tailgate thread for our last game vs. Atlanta. I'm swamped at work today and fly out at 6AM tomorrow. Anyone want to start one up and see if we can all meet up at a bar the night before or Friday?
I set up an NFC CHAMPIONSHIP tailgate thread for our last game vs. Atlanta. I'm swamped at work today and fly out at 6AM tomorrow. Anyone want to start one up and see if we can all meet up at a bar the night before or Friday?

Yeah, I'll set one up in a few. I'd be cool with meeting up before the game too, somewhere in the quarter.
  • mod
  • Veteran
I'm goin... leaving Friday morning
Share 49ersWebzone