There are 178 users in the forums

Super Bowl roll call....who's going to New Orleans?

Shop Find 49ers gear online
Originally posted by hofer36:
Originally posted by Niners99:
Originally posted by father49er:
All the hotels are booked. What's a good alternative?

I heard the Superdome is a good place to stay. Possibility of rape though.

if its only a possibility im not going

There are still hotels through travel agencies. It's expensive.
Originally posted by bbjudd:
Booked the trip from Boise on Monday. Flying into Houston and picking up a rental car and then driving to Baton Rouge and staying at a Best Western for 90 a night. The only thing I haven't booked yet is parking. Does anyone know any places to buy a parking pass for the game? Thanks.

I heard they are running charter busses back and forth from baton and NOLA next week/weekend.

You might not have to drive at all
  • Chief
  • Veteran
I thought about it, it would be a $6000 trip.

I will watch it from my house on my big screen and have a party. Then with that money I'll go to Thailand or something to celebrate.
Guys Im a die hard pats fan so first off congrats on the Amazing win and please do us a favor and beat them Ravens! I have a hotel room booked at the Tavellodge West Harvey about 10 mins to the Stadium that I can't use! I locked in a year ago at $99/night and i'd like to offer it to a Niner fan (I will just phone over and get the name changed) Im not selling the room I just don't want to cancel it and then have the hotel jack the price up to $299 a night on some poor fan! the only thing I ask is when the Niners win you send me a superbowl champs hat!!!!!!!
Originally posted by jlemire:
Guys Im a die hard pats fan so first off congrats on the Amazing win and please do us a favor and beat them Ravens! I have a hotel room booked at the Tavellodge West Harvey about 10 mins to the Stadium that I can't use! I locked in a year ago at $99/night and i'd like to offer it to a Niner fan (I will just phone over and get the name changed) Im not selling the room I just don't want to cancel it and then have the hotel jack the price up to $299 a night on some poor fan! the only thing I ask is when the Niners win you send me a superbowl champs hat!!!!!!!

• Cjez
  • Hall of Fame
Just throwing this out there. If anyone has an extra ticket and needs someone to come with, I'm ur man. I'm the best wingman ever, die hard niner fan and can party for days or sleep in if u want. I'll pay for all the hookers and coke while in NO. If it come down to it, I will give u a BJ while wearing a wig and makeup. I've never done it before, but I'm pretty sure I'd be damn good. PM
[ Edited by ChazBoner on Jan 25, 2013 at 8:54 AM ]
Originally posted by ChazBoner:
Just throwing this out there. If anyone has an extra ticket and needs someone to come with, I'm ur man. I'm the best wingman ever, die hard niner fan and can party for days or sleep in if u want. I'll pay for all the hookers and coke while in NO. If it come down to it, I will give u a BJ while wearing a wig and makeup. I've never done it before, but I'm pretty sure I'd be damn good. PM

I'd do a lot of things to go to the SB but this isn't one of em.
We'll be there. myself, my wife and a friend of ours
Sec 647
Prices are dropping ! !!!

I'm going to the 'ship, I'm going to the ship!!!

See you guys in New Orleans. Quest for six!
[ Edited by olapac on Jan 25, 2013 at 4:44 PM ]
i live in San Antonio, my Dad is flying in from Alaska and we're driving down. Barring a miracle, we won't make it to the game, but Iif anyone is planning a tailgate party to watch the game, we are in.
Originally posted by LA9erFan:
Originally posted by jlemire:

lol
Represent well.
I'll Be there. Bought mine earlier tonight.
Share 49ersWebzone