LISTEN: Are The 49ers Showing Their Hand? →

There are 258 users in the forums

Super Bowl roll call....who's going to New Orleans?

Shop Find 49ers gear online
I think I'm gonna go - need to figure out the hotel situation tho. Otherwise, may sleep in the rental car.
Will fly out of Maui Thursday 31st to Memphis.....my old college teammate and I will drive to the game Section 639 row 23....I knew there was a reason I went to college in the south.....CHEE HU CAN'T WAIT TO SEE US WIN #6!!!!!!
Originally posted by father49er:
How's the drive from Baton Rouge to New Orleans?

It's about a 45 min cab ride...from what i remember.
I'll be there. Got the first flight into NO on SB sunday and fly home Monday at 6:50. Pulling an all nighter. Anyone have recommendations for pre game festivities? Also looking for two tickets to game still.
Originally posted by 228niner:
Originally posted by mcbeevy:
Is anyone planning a 49er tailgate party???? I live 3 hours away and would love to watch with other 49er fans.

This! right now I'm planning to watch the game at a local sports bar then hit bourbon and go crazy

I'm in...live in Houston, about a 6 hr drive
Originally posted by Hoovtrain:

94.5 miles from baton to the super dome , that's a fast cab
I went to SB 24 for the blow out of the Broncos with my girlfriend/wife. Got tix for $650 each 25yrd line 2nd tier, great seats with a couple insane Naw'Lins locals sitting next to us. I found cheap air tix from SFO-Denver-Gulfport, Miss, retrun from NOLA. Rent car cheap, food killer, booze and all else unreal. Found a motel room on the other side of the Lake Poncitriane for like $50 a night or something with a red Beans & Rice joint right outside to aid in the effort to square up every mid day when we woke up after partying all night in the Pit of fun!!

Haaa, I broght a big ghetto blaster and brought the Niner rap tune made in that day by Rice, Roger, Wright, all of em; "Team of the Eightys, we came to play!" Anyway I started the march from the far end of Bourbon street and went all the way to the other end with that blaster on my shoulder at full volume, and had maybe 250-300++ Niner fans in a huge conga line singing with it, if they could even hear. Bronco fans hated us, hated us even more after the 55-10 beat down.. Booohhwaaa.. Have fun people, I know you will.. Pity the cost is soo out of control..

NINERS!!!!
[ Edited by Bali-Niner on Jan 23, 2013 at 8:37 PM ]
I'M GOING!!!!! Booked everything right after the niners victory!!
Booked my flight yesterday!!!
Originally posted by 49AllTheTime:
Originally posted by Hoovtrain:

94.5 miles from baton to the super dome , that's a fast cab

Hey, it was 12 years ago and i was hammered

Originally posted by 9erguy:
Originally posted by 228niner:
Originally posted by mcbeevy:
Is anyone planning a 49er tailgate party???? I live 3 hours away and would love to watch with other 49er fans.

This! right now I'm planning to watch the game at a local sports bar then hit bourbon and go crazy

I'm in...live in Houston, about a 6 hr drive

I'm coming from mobile, al bout 2.5 hrs of a drive, I'm trying to find a good sports bar in the area
we will be supporting the 9ers; no tickets yet; hubby is stil negotiating!! We will be staying in B&B…

My brother, my friend and myself are all booked no tickets to the game though. Land in NOLA Saturday at 11:45AM, Fly out of Gulfport on Tuesday at 6:25AM. Can't wait! I was 12 when we won the last bowl...now I'm 30. Figured I beter go now because I may never get a chance to go again.

For anyone still looking, we rented a house on airbnb.com. No hotels for 35-40 miles out of the city.

Does anyone know where a good spot to watch the game is? I'm assuming anywhere on Bourcon, Decatur, but it would be great if Niner fans could pack a bar/area.
Originally posted by petro1983:
My brother, my friend and myself are all booked no tickets to the game though. Land in NOLA Saturday at 11:45AM, Fly out of Gulfport on Tuesday at 6:25AM. Can't wait! I was 12 when we won the last bowl...now I'm 30. Figured I beter go now because I may never get a chance to go again.

For anyone still looking, we rented a house on airbnb.com. No hotels for 35-40 miles out of the city.

Does anyone know where a good spot to watch the game is? I'm assuming anywhere on Bourcon, Decatur, but it would be great if Niner fans could pack a bar/area.
http://www.neworleansonline.com/neworleans/nightlife/sportsbars.html

I'm trying to decide myself on which one to go to, we should all decide on one spot, or at least try
Originally posted by petro1983:

Hopefully it's not a scam (rented house)

http://www.wwltv.com/news/Concerns-over-online-weekend-rental-scams-grow-ahead-of-Super-Bowl-187371411.html
Share 49ersWebzone