There are 106 users in the forums

Remember
Not a member? Register Now!

Schefter: Doubtful Crabtree will be charged -- 2nd female witness backs up Crabtree

Originally posted by darkknight49:
The judgement in this thread is off the charts. But also very American.

Originally posted by English:
Originally posted by sincalfaithful:
Originally posted by btthepunk:
Originally posted by fropwns:
Stupid tramp

Take this else where. She lied, it appears, let it rest with that. This logic only feeds what went wrong in the other thread. That is not what we are about here.

Doesn't it also feed that most of the posts in the other thread were right? There's threads where we can go on and on about politicians lying or if religions are lies but we can't call this liar what she is?

Not trying to "challenge your authority" or anything. It's f**ked up what she did and made a lot of people on edge and now people want to call her for what she is.

Yeah I don't understand why we have to be "polite" towards her

You aren't being polite towards her. She isn't here. You are being polite towards your fellow posters.

money talks
Someone buy this female witness a cosmo!
[ Edited by modninerfan on Jan 20, 2013 at 9:23 AM ]
  • obx49
  • Veteran
Originally posted by schmons:
magic johnson did 20 girls at the same damn time so he has 19 witnesses

brilliant!

Fixed
espn has done a great job reporting on this, in the past they would have blown this up before everything is know
Originally posted by modninerfan:
Someone buy this female witness a cosmo!

Nevermind.
[ Edited by btthepunk on Jan 20, 2013 at 9:31 AM ]
Originally posted by 9erfan4life:
The liar, I mean accuser should get some kind of probation or fine or community service for that.

I believe the nfl should do something about it. This kind of crap needs to stop. Maybe if she was sued by the nfl for a million dollars b***hes would think twice about messing with playes.

There are a couple of things to guard against this. If she was in fact lying, then she can be charged for false accusations which is a misdemeanor or a felony depending on the state. Or Crabs can sue her for defamation of character in a civil suit.
Originally posted by StOnEy333:
Originally posted by English:
Originally posted by fropwns:
Stupid tramp

Take this else where. She lied, it appears, let it rest with that. This logic only feeds what went wrong in the other thread. That is not what we are about here.

Doesn't it also feed that most of the posts in the other thread were right? There's threads where we can go on and on about politicians lying or if religions are lies but we can't call this liar what she is?

Not trying to "challenge your authority" or anything. It's f**ked up what she did and made a lot of people on edge and now people want to call her for what she is.

Yeah I don't understand why we have to be "polite" towards her

You aren't being polite towards her. She isn't here. You are being polite towards your fellow posters.

Yeah, I don't understand the sensitivity. I've seen much worse around here. Should we also lock up the Manti thread because of all the posters calling him gay? I think thicker skin is needed instead of moderating, IMHO. And I'm not advocating the derogatory terms either, I just make a mental note that I won't pay attention to those certain posters.
Originally posted by pitseleh:
Originally posted by 9erfan4life:
The liar, I mean accuser should get some kind of probation or fine or community service for that.

I believe the nfl should do something about it. This kind of crap needs to stop. Maybe if she was sued by the nfl for a million dollars b***hes would think twice about messing with playes.

There are a couple of things to guard against this. If she was in fact lying, then she can be charged for false accusations which is a misdemeanor or a felony depending on the state. Or Crabs can sue her for defamation of character in a civil suit.

I hope both!
  • MarkD
  • Veteran
Oh yeh. Crabs was with two b***hez at the same time
Originally posted by goldrush49:
Crabtree will shine the brighter in this game than the last. When he gets the ball, he is running right over Samuel.

You can't run over him faster than he dives out of the way. Crab is not messing around today.
Originally posted by nevadalove9ers2:
So crabs was bangin 2 girls at once? Smart!

Lol best quote or joke of this whole sham of an investigation. Well done good sir!
This is the best overall team news before the game..... Actually hours before the game, I think this will motivate the team! Go NIners!
When people bring false allegations against someone for money, why are they never charged with anything when it comes out they were a dirty liar? She just gets to walk free and say "was worth a shot!" Screw people like her. Theyre criminals.