LISTEN: Are The 49ers Showing Their Hand? →

There are 235 users in the forums

Schefter: Doubtful Crabtree will be charged -- 2nd female witness backs up Crabtree

Shop Find 49ers gear online
The liar, I mean accuser should get some kind of probation or fine or community service for that.
Krabtri: she make my pee pee wet. I hit my pee pee to her face. She dont like it.
Stupid tramp
  • SoCold
  • Hall of Dumb
Originally posted by btthepunk:
The liar, I mean accuser should get some kind of probation or fine or community service for that.

I believe the nfl should do something about it. This kind of crap needs to stop. Maybe if she was sued by the nfl for a million dollars b***hes would think twice about messing with playes.
Originally posted by sincalfaithful:
Stupid tramp

lol my thoughts exactly. Unless something unforeseen happens, Crabtree should be cleared of all charges in the next few days. Thank God.
Shakedown Fail !!!!!
Originally posted by 9erfan4life:

I believe the nfl should do something about it. This kind of crap needs to stop. Maybe if she was sued by the nfl for a million dollars b***hes would think twice about messing with playes.

I understanding you are probably feeding of of emotion here, I understand where you are trying to come from with this idea but it is by far the worst idea out there. All that would do is let players know they are protected by a billion dollar industry. If a girl is taken advantage of, how can she compete against billion dollar lawyers. It would lead to the players misusing the power and it would be an active means to keep girls from reporting situations that need to be reported. If you are abused by an NFL player and talk about it, well then you'll get dragged through the mud and be the ire of many peoples hate on top of being victimized.

Now what this girl did, allegedly, is horrid. It does so much damage to the credibility of girls who have legitimate or future legitimate claims. For shame to the party who is at fault in the situation but for the love God please don't let anybody follow through with your idea.
  • SoCold
  • Hall of Dumb
Originally posted by Shorteous:
Originally posted by 9erfan4life:

I understanding you are probably feeding of of emotion here, I understand where you are trying to come from with this idea but it is by far the worst idea out there. All that would do is let players know they are protected by a billion dollar industry. If a girl is taken advantage of, how can she compete against billion dollar lawyers. It would lead to the players misusing the power and it would be an active means to keep girls from reporting situations that need to be reported. If you are abused by an NFL player and talk about it, well then you'll get dragged through the mud and be the ire of many peoples hate on top of being victimized.

Now what this girl did, allegedly, is horrid. It does so much damage to the credibility of girls who have legitimate or future legitimate claims. For shame to the party who is at fault in the situation but for the love God please don't let anybody follow through with your idea.

Good points.
Crabtree will shine the brighter in this game than the last. When he gets the ball, he is running right over Samuel.
  • THEB
  • Veteran
Originally posted by Rubberneck36:
Good news.

Its unfortunate that some people abuse the law and people's emotions for money. So many women out there struggling in abusive situations, or have to live with that pain for the rest of their lives, and these kind of false accusations have created an environment where women with real problems now have their motives questioned.

The last thread was locked for a lack of sensitivity, not the subject of the thread. Be polite.

Go niners.

Product of the internet i suppose.

I hope its not a distraction for Crabs today, which i doubt it will be

Also if crabtree wins his case, he really should sue this girl for defamation of character. not for any money or anything, but a few years of probation and mandatory volunteer work or something like that.
[ Edited by THEB on Jan 20, 2013 at 8:49 AM ]

Originally posted by Shorteous:

I see your point but there has to be some sort of accountability of the liar. Women can just lie and/or overexaggerate accusations and get away with it if her accuasations were proven to be a lie or false.

Something has to be done.
Originally posted by ads_2006:
f**king 2chainz

That would be crazy if he set that up, posing as a niners fan. LOL I saw him crashing the scene and thought aren't you from ATL?
there is no win in these situations...

I have always felt that falsely accusing a man of this should be met with harsh penalties because you can literally ruin someone who is innocent.

The flip side is you may deter women who actually were abused from coming forward if they know they can maybe face some penalty if they arent believed to be telling the truth.
  • fropwns
  • #1 Greenlaw Fan
Originally posted by Rubberneck36:
Good news.

Its unfortunate that some people abuse the law and people's emotions for money. So many women out there struggling in abusive situations, or have to live with that pain for the rest of their lives, and these kind of false accusations have created an environment where women with real problems now have their motives questioned.

The last thread was locked for a lack of sensitivity, not the subject of the thread. Be polite.

Go niners.

To Obi Won, you listen. Now, as a fan base, let us move forward.
If its obvious she is lying, I hope Crabs sues the batch in the offseason. Teach the hoodrat, and other hoodrats, to no do this.
Share 49ersWebzone