LISTEN: Final 49ers 7-Round Mock Draft With Steph Sanchez →

There are 278 users in the forums

Schefter: Doubtful Crabtree will be charged -- 2nd female witness backs up Crabtree

Shop Find 49ers gear online
Originally posted by diablo:
there is no win in these situations...

I have always felt that falsely accusing a man of this should be met with harsh penalties because you can literally ruin someone who is innocent.

The flip side is you may deter women who actually were abused from coming forward if they know they can maybe face some penalty if they arent believed to be telling the truth.

Yeah thats the tought part of this situation.

They keep sex victims identification private. Maybe they should do the same for an alleged perpetrator until charges are actually filed and he is actually arrested.
[ Edited by Young2Rice on Jan 20, 2013 at 8:57 AM ]
  • fropwns
  • #1 Greenlaw Fan
Originally posted by sincalfaithful:
Stupid tramp

Take this else where. She lied, it appears, let it rest with that. This logic only feeds what went wrong in the other thread. That is not what we are about here.
Originally posted by THEB:
Product of the internet i suppose.

I hope its not a distraction for Crabs today, which i doubt it will be

Also if crabtree wins his case, he really should sue this girl for defamation of character. not for any money or anything, but a few years of probation and mandatory volunteer work or something like that.

Mandatory blowjobs.
Originally posted by sacniner:
If its obvious she is lying, I hope Crabs sues the batch in the offseason. Teach the hoodrat, and other hoodrats, to no do this.

This you can't just accuse somebody of sexual assault
magic johnson did 20 girls at the same time so he has 19 witnesses

brilliant!
Originally posted by fropwns:
Stupid tramp

Take this else where. She lied, it appears, let it rest with that. This logic only feeds what went wrong in the other thread. That is not what we are about here.

Doesn't it also feed that most of the posts in the other thread were right? There's threads where we can go on and on about politicians lying or if religions are lies but we can't call this liar what she is?

Not trying to "challenge your authority" or anything. It's f**ked up what she did and made a lot of people on edge and now people want to call her for what she is.
Originally posted by btthepunk:
Stupid tramp

Doesn't it also feed that most of the posts in the other thread were right? There's threads where we can go on and on about politicians lying or if religions are lies but we can't call this liar what she is?

Not trying to "challenge your authority" or anything. It's f**ked up what she did and made a lot of people on edge and now people want to call her for what she is.

Yeah I don't understand why we have to be "polite" towards her
Stupid tramp

You aren't being polite towards her. She isn't here. You are being polite towards your fellow posters.
Originally posted by English:
Stupid tramp

You aren't being polite towards her. She isn't here. You are being polite towards your fellow posters.

I dont mind he called her a stupid tramp.
Originally posted by NinerGod:
I dont mind he called her a stupid tramp.

x2

Looks like He didnt do anything.

Lock this puppy up. Its bringing out the stupid in our fan base.
The judgement in this thread is off the charts. But also very American.
she should be charged with something- like a heavy dose of electricity.
[ Edited by IWASATTHECATCH on Jan 20, 2013 at 9:19 AM ]
Originally posted by ninersoul:
Originally posted by Shorteous:
I understanding you are probably feeding of of emotion here, I understand where you are trying to come from with this idea but it is by far the worst idea out there. All that would do is let players know they are protected by a billion dollar industry. If a girl is taken advantage of, how can she compete against billion dollar lawyers. It would lead to the players misusing the power and it would be an active means to keep girls from reporting situations that need to be reported. If you are abused by an NFL player and talk about it, well then you'll get dragged through the mud and be the ire of many peoples hate on top of being victimized.

Now what this girl did, allegedly, is horrid. It does so much damage to the credibility of girls who have legitimate or future legitimate claims. For shame to the party who is at fault in the situation but for the love God please don't let anybody follow through with your idea.

I see your point but there has to be some sort of accountability of the liar. Women can just lie and/or overexaggerate accusations and get away with it if her accuasations were proven to be a lie or false.

Something has to be done.

Your right, the thing the would did is horrible and horrid. Balance must be found.
Originally posted by darkknight49:
The judgement in this thread is off the charts. But also very American.

Share 49ersWebzone