There are 288 users in the forums

Schefter: Doubtful Crabtree will be charged -- 2nd female witness backs up Crabtree

Shop Find 49ers gear online
I agree with the poster that said the ID of the accused should not be made public unless there are charged criminally since the accuser is not made public. This is only fair. Don't put my name out there when there isn't sufficient evidence to charge me with yet. I would hate to be called a pedophile publically just because someone said I was to authorities without producing sufficient evidence. For some of us all we have going for us is our good names. It should be criminal to slander someone's name
Originally posted by Pillbusta:
I agree with the poster that said the ID of the accused should not be made public unless there are charged criminally since the accuser is not made public. This is only fair. Don't put my name out there when there isn't sufficient evidence to charge me with yet. I would hate to be called a pedophile publically just because someone said I was to authorities without producing sufficient evidence. For some of us all we have going for us is our good names. It should be criminal to slander someone's name

defamation of character, but it has to be in a civil case that Crabs initiates.
  • Envy
  • Veteran
Bet he comes out balling today.
Oh man this is a huge relief.

Hopefully crabs has stayed focus throughout this and is ready to ball today.
Crabs gonna BALL today
Told y'all. Crabtree is sus

Only player on the team I'd doubt lol
The cops also probably thought her story smelled fishier than one of Jenna Jameson's queefs.
Share 49ersWebzone