LISTEN: Are The 49ers Showing Their Hand? →

There are 267 users in the forums

49ers Crabtree sex assault investigation

Shop Find 49ers gear online
Originally posted by Ninerjohn:
Originally posted by StOnEy333:
Originally posted by TheRambler:
Some of you need a lesson on the law.

If a man is criminally prosecuted on rape charges and found guilty, the women gets no money. None. Zero dollars.

She only gets money if she sues. So far there is no indication she will or might

And some need a lesson in reality. Obviously the first step in golddigging is reporting the alleged crime. Then the law runs it's course. Then she can sue for $$$.

You tell him Stoney. Sounds pretty obvious to me.

LOL. The guy without a college degree telling the former district attorney how things work. This is why people think you are a pompous jerk dude.
Originally posted by AmpLee:

If a man is criminally prosecuted on rape charges and found guilty, the women gets no money. None. Zero dollars.

She only gets money if she sues. So far there is no indication she will or might

And some need a lesson in reality. Obviously the first step in golddigging is reporting the alleged crime. Then the law runs it's course. Then she can sue for $$$.

LOL. The guy without a college degree telling the former district attorney how things work. This is why people think you are a pompous jerk dude.

Who's a pompous jerk? Stoney or John?

And who's the former district attorney?
  • SoCold
  • Hall of Dumb

Wtf is this a batman movie?
Originally posted by 9erfan4life:

Wtf is this a batman movie?

Couldn't she agree to drop charges if he pays her a settlement?
How did the skank that lied about Brian Banks raping her get all that money when he was completely innocent?
Originally posted by btthepunk:
Couldn't she agree to drop charges if he pays her a settlement?
How did the skank that lied about Brian Banks raping her get all that money when he was completely innocent?

Civil lawsuit, and it was against the school I believe not Banks.

I'll reserve my judgment till more info comes to light.
Originally posted by SunDevilNiner79:

Thats right. It was Cal Poly right?
Originally posted by btthepunk:

Thats right. It was Cal Poly right?

Polytechnic High School
Polytechnic High School

Oh yeah that would make sense as he was committed to USC.
Sounds like somebody wants to get paid. Got to be careful who you associate with if you are prominent.

This
pompous gonna pomp
  • Jiks
Crabs gonna rape
i heard crabtree has a rapier wit
Share 49ersWebzone