LISTEN: Final 49ers 7-Round Mock Draft With Steph Sanchez →

There are 339 users in the forums

49ers NFC CHAMPIONSHIP GAME TAILGATE THREAD

Shop Find 49ers gear online
I'm putting together a mass text for Sunday morning to let everyone know where the tailgate will be within the lot. If you're coming on Sunday, PM me your number, and I'll put it on the list.

NJ, if you can throw this in the first post, that would be great. Thanks!
[ Edited by cwilson830 on Jan 18, 2013 at 1:00 PM ]
  • mayo49
  • Veteran
Everybody be safe.
Originally posted by mayo49:
Everybody be safe.

Tingle good?
Sheesh I guess I'm the only one who doesn't drink! lol.........I'll bring a few bags of snacks! Quick question: This is my first tailgate, do we pay to walk in the gate or how does that work?
  • mayo49
  • Veteran
Originally posted by SportsFan:
Originally posted by mayo49:
Everybody be safe.

Tingle good?

Yes.
Hey guys I am struck with another delima... My son now has been running a fever and has been real ache and down feeling. I am going to see how he is feeling tomorrow but with the way the flu season has been going around I dont want to leave him behind with my prego wife. I would not feel like a real man doing that. I swear it seems to feel like everything has come against me trying to plan this thing. I went to becoming very optimistic this morning to shut down now. JD I appreciate it so far and would be willing to meet in Charlotte. If something somehow changes I will let you know. God knows cheer one for me.
Originally posted by maddman23:
Sheesh I guess I'm the only one who doesn't drink! lol.........I'll bring a few bags of snacks! Quick question: This is my first tailgate, do we pay to walk in the gate or how does that work?

You won't have to pay to walk up and tailgate with us. Just the parking spots cost money. No worries!!
Originally posted by NC49erfan82:
Hey guys I am struck with another delima... My son now has been running a fever and has been real ache and down feeling. I am going to see how he is feeling tomorrow but with the way the flu season has been going around I dont want to leave him behind with my prego wife. I would not feel like a real man doing that. I swear it seems to feel like everything has come against me trying to plan this thing. I went to becoming very optimistic this morning to shut down now. JD I appreciate it so far and would be willing to meet in Charlotte. If something somehow changes I will let you know. God knows cheer one for me.

Stay behind and take care of your son! Hope he gets better bro! We'll cheer hard for ya fam
Originally posted by NC49erfan82:

Miles, do what you gotta do to take care of the fam. Hopefully your boy feels better tomorrow.
So what is this about meeting at a restaurant called twin peaks and it is in bulkhead?

Originally posted by pdizo916:
So what is this about meeting at a restaurant called twin peaks and it is in bulkhead?

I know tomorrow night (Saturday) a handful of us are meeting at a place called Gibney's Pub around 8:30pm/9pm. It's downtown near all the hotels.
Hey all, I just picked up a mini portable grill at the store so we'll be all set for tomorrow morning. It's almost here can't wait!
Originally posted by cali49erfans:
Originally posted by pdizo916:

I know tomorrow night (Saturday) a handful of us are meeting at a place called Gibney's Pub around 8:30pm/9pm. It's downtown near all the hotels.

Man, I'll be at the hawks game until 9:30. After that, I am free (i think)

someone who is going to gibney's pub pm me their number so i know what's going on.
where was this s**t for the patriots game!!! f**kers!

have fun, be loud and lets f**kin go!!!
Alright gentleman. I am going to get on the road around 3:00 this afternoon. Right now I have 2-packs of hamburgers and 2-packs of hotdogs. A case of beer, solo cups, a portable grill, charcoal, paper towels, paper plates, trash bags, a corn hole set, a football, three folding chairs and a eight foot folding table.
Share 49ersWebzone