LISTEN: Are The 49ers Showing Their Hand? →

There are 241 users in the forums

49ers NFC CHAMPIONSHIP GAME TAILGATE THREAD

Shop Find 49ers gear online
Anyone from NC want to come scoop me up if I buy a ticket? I will pitch in on gas? I am also willing to meet. I am near the Fayetteville area. I have not told my wife yet but if I get an offer I am def going now. I just got paid my company mileage check that I spent from driving clinic to clinic for my job and may use that to buy nosebleed tickets. PM or let me know... I am a good dude!
[ Edited by NC49erfan82 on Jan 18, 2013 at 6:59 AM ]
Originally posted by NC49erfan82:
Anyone from NC want to come scoop me up if I buy a ticket? I will pitch in on gas? I am also willing to meet. I am near the Fayetteville area. I have not told my wife yet but if I get an offer I am def going now. I just got paid my company mileage check that I spent from driving clinic to clinic for my job and may use that to buy nosebleed tickets. PM or let me know... I am a good dude!

Someone hook this man up!
So is there a list of essentials for the tailgate?. Besides beer of course!
Originally posted by Niners757:
So is there a list of essentials for the tailgate?. Besides beer of course!

Meat...ribs.. if someone has a grill
Snacks
Soda/water/juice for the recovering alcoholics
scandally clad women
Originally posted by pdizo916:
Snacks

I have one of the Yellow lot spots and will be meeting Jimmy (has yellow lot spot) around 9:00 AM so we can drive into the lot together. I will be in a Nissan Pathfinder and will be bringing a large cooler with beer, burgers & dogs as well as chips, pretzels, etc. I am also going to bring a 4 x 4 table to setup. As far as a grill we wont have one. Does anyone on here coming have a small portable grill that they can bring along?
Originally posted by ninersinNC:
Snacks

I have one of the Yellow lot spots and will be meeting Jimmy (has yellow lot spot) around 9:00 AM so we can drive into the lot together. I will be in a Nissan Pathfinder and will be bringing a large cooler with beer, burgers & dogs as well as chips, pretzels, etc. I am also going to bring a 4 x 4 table to setup. As far as a grill we wont have one. Does anyone on here coming have a small portable grill that they can bring along?

Since a grill looks like our most needed item I added it to the thread's initial post. Hopefully someone can come through with one.
Represent, fellow Faithful!
Originally posted by NinerPrideinNJ:
Originally posted by ninersinNC:
Snacks

Since a grill looks like our most needed item I added it to the thread's initial post. Hopefully someone can come through with one.

George Foreman FTW!
Damn sounds like you guys are going to have a good time. Be loud and be proud!!

OK EVERYONE, JUST TO BE SUPER CLEAR:

WE ARE TAILGATING IN THE YELLOW LOT ON SUNDAY. FOR ANYONE TRYING TO PARK IN THE YELLOW LOT WITH US, WE ARE MEETING AT 8:45AM IN THE AQUARIUM PARKING LOT DOWN THE STREET AND DRIVING IN TOGETHER. WE WILL BE PULLING IN AT 9AM AND EVERYONE IS WELCOME TO JOIN IN. IT'S ENCOURAGED!! YOU CAN WALK IN WITH FOOD AND DRINKS EVEN IF YOU'RE NOT PARKED IN THE YELLOW LOT. FROM 9AM-2PM-ish WE WILL BE TAILGATING AND CELEBRATING OUR BOYS RETURNING TO THE BIG GAME!

I HAVE HEARD FROM MANY OF YOU AND I HAVE A LOT OF CELL PHONE NUMBERS IN MY PHONE THAT I WILL BE HEARING FROM THAT MORNING. EVERYONE ELSE ON HERE FEEL FREE TO ADD MY NUMBER AND GIVE ME A CALL OR TEXT: 310.709.4101

****For Saturday night, we are going to meet up around 8/9pm at Gibney's Pub downtown. It's near Marriott and other hotels. They're all within walking distance. Whoever is in town can meet up and we can have a beer or two.

GO NINERS!!! QUEST FOR SIX!!! FOREVER FAITHFUL!!! NINER NATION BABY!!!

-JIMMY
Originally posted by NC49erfan82:
George Foreman FTW!

That's perfect!! It helps a lot. It was the one piece we were missing.
  • Cjez
  • Hall of Fame
jimmy, u da man. represent!
Yellow passes are sold our.
Yellow passes are sold out.
Share 49ersWebzone