LISTEN: Are The 49ers Showing Their Hand? →

There are 264 users in the forums

49ers NFC CHAMPIONSHIP GAME TAILGATE THREAD

Shop Find 49ers gear online
Originally posted by 5times:
Everybody take a crap load of pictures and post them here. Make sure to take one whole group pic.

Go 9ers!!!

will do bro
Originally posted by dankmeistr:
You're not too far from us. We're also in Midtown, but we are renting a condo through AirBnB. It's much cheaper than a hotel. We're gonna hit the aquarium in the morning, then my son and I should be at lot Yellow between 12 and 1 PM.

Ah cool, Yea we definately going to be at the Yellow Lot too. Ill see ya there. We a bit away from the other pubs and spots I see here for tonite without a car. So tomorrow we will be there and maybe CELEBRATE at a pub or somewhere watching our next opponent in superbowl!!!!
I'll be driving in from Columbia SC. Can't wait to get there. I'll be hitting up the yellow lot.
Didn't make it to the pub. At the omni hotel bar with wifey
To those lucky few going to the game I'd like to borrow a toast I got from country music's own Toby Keith, "Cheers ya b*****ds!" Have fun. Bring it home!
13 straight hrs driving from NJ to GA safe for 2 bathroom stops and a 20 min Carolina bbq lunch. Beat to all hell but cant wait for tomorrow
Originally posted by NinerPrideinNJ:
13 straight hrs driving from NJ to GA safe for 2 bathroom stops and a 20 min Carolina bbq lunch. Beat to all hell but cant wait for tomorrow

Glad you made it in safe bro! Get some rest, you're gonna need it! lol
YELL LOUD! GO NINERS!!!
  • mayo49
  • Veteran
Everybody be safe.
SOON

Gonna have to fly over for a game and tailgate at home to meet all you guys one day. Sounds f 'info awesome.

Show yas how to drink like a man
How the heck are there still tickets available to this game? They have 1,000 left and some are as low as $150? I really think ATL fans know we're going to win. Vegas has us @ 5 point favorite on the road. I think we'll win this one by 13 points. GB had me a lot more worried than the ATL.
[ Edited by Olejohnnyboy on Jan 20, 2013 at 12:39 AM ]
Originally posted by Olejohnnyboy:
How the heck are there still tickets available to this game? They have 1,000 left and some are as low as $150? I really think ATL fans know we're going to win. Vegas has us @ 5 point favorite on the road. I think we'll win this one by 13 points. GB had me a lot more worried than the ATL.

Harbaugh's Niners doing what they do best

Break the other team's spirit

Except this time, they've broken it before they game has even begun
Fellas (and Niner ladies, of course) have a great time out there and cheer like the crazed Niner faithful! Loud and proud!
Damn, what time the liquor stores open???

I got Brats!!!
Share 49ersWebzone