There are 179 users in the forums

49ers NFC CHAMPIONSHIP GAME TAILGATE THREAD

Shop Find 49ers gear online
TAILGATE ITEMS LIST (Reply with what you'll bring. We'll need multiples of most items since there will be so many of us)

• ICE
  • ICE CHESTS
  • BBQ!!!!!! ANYONE???
  • BEER
  • TABLE (we have one so far. any locals that can bring another would be helpful)
  • PAPER PLATES
  • CUPS
  • BURGERS
  • HOT DOGS
  • CHICKEN
  • CHIPS & SALSA
  • QUACAMOLE (I'M FROM CALIFORNIA...WHAT CAN I SAY)
  • MORE BEER
  • WINE & OTHER ALCOHOL IF DESIRED
  • JUICES/POWERADE/GATORADE/ETC
  • WATER
  • CHEEZITS OR TRAIL MIX
  • PIZZA (MAYBE ONE OF THE 12PM ARRIVALS CAN PICK THESE UP)
  • BUNS
  • CONDIMENTS
  • NAPKINS
  • TRASH BAGS
  • EVEN MORE BEER
  • FOOTBALL/CORNHOLE/GAMES
  • DIPS (FOR CHIPS/ETC)
  • CHILI??
  • DONUTS/JUICE/COFFEE FOR EARLY ARRIVALS
  • FRUIT....WHAT?
  • CHEESE AND CRACKERS
  • CHEESE FOR BURGERS AND DOGS
  • BACON (IF WE GET A GRILL)
  • SANDWICH PLATTER? (SUBWAY DOES A GREAT CHEAP ONE OF A BUNCH OF 3" SANDWICHES)

*****REPLY TO THIS THREAD WITH WHAT YOU'LL BRING. IF WE BREAK IT UP, NO ONE SHOULD HAVE TO SPEND MUCH AT ALL, AND WE CAN ALL ENJOY EVERYTHING WITHOUT FEELING WEIRD OR UNCOMFORTABLE ABOUT IT. EVERY ITEM IS IMPORTANT. I'LL EMAIL AND TEXT THE PEOPLE THAT I'VE SPOKEN TO SO FAR, SO THEY KNOW THIS MESSAGE IS ON HERE.

CALL OR TEXT ME WITH ANY QUESTIONS: 310.709.4101

-Jimmy
Originally posted by cwilson830:
Yellow passes are sold out.

I bet people will be scalping them that morning. You can also park and walk over to Yellow Lot. Lots of people seem to be taking MARTA in and walking to Yellow Lot to tailgate.
Yellow passes are sold out.

I bet people will be scalping them that morning. You can also park and walk over to Yellow Lot. Lots of people seem to be taking MARTA in and walking to Yellow Lot to tailgate.
I'll definitely be bringing a case or two of beer in one large cooler, 2 packs of burgers and dogs and buns (probably need some more so if anyone else wants to bring that would be great) a few bags of chips and pretzels, a case of water, some red solo cups, napkins and trash bags. I have one 4 x 4 table that will be loaded, oh and my custom made 49er cornhole boards will without a doubt be along for the ride!
I'll be a 12-1230 arrival. I can bring beer/vodka and pick up a few pizzas after we leave the hotel.
We'll bring a few cases of beer. We may be walking in so if someone has a cooler to throw them in, that would be great.
We'll bring a few cases of beer. We may be walking in so if someone has a cooler to throw them in, that would be great.

Chris you bringing Batelle with you this weekend?
Originally posted by NC49erfan82:

Yeah, she's coming! You find someone to drive you yet?
Bringing a 12 pack, possibly one more sixer. I have jalapeno bacon i got for xmas that's cured so it should be ok to survive trip. Ill at least give it a shot and if questionable, we can toss it.

Will also get a bag or two of snacks and try for a paper plates
Bringing a 12 pack, possibly one more sixer. I have jalapeno bacon i got for xmas that's cured so it should be ok to survive trip. Ill at least give it a shot and if questionable, we can toss it.

Will also get a bag or two of snacks and try for a paper plates

I gotta say Im damn impressed with our turnout and dedication right now

Yeah, she's coming! You find someone to drive you yet?

nah I was talking to one of my other buddies that acted like he wanted to go at first but changed his mind
Anyone from NC want to come scoop me up if I buy a ticket? I will pitch in on gas? I am also willing to meet. I am near the Fayetteville area. I have not told my wife yet but if I get an offer I am def going now. I just got paid my company mileage check that I spent from driving clinic to clinic for my job and may use that to buy nosebleed tickets. PM or let me know... I am a good dude!

We are driving from gboro early Sunday, if you're willing to meet us in Charlotte, you can ride with us the rest of the way man.
Originally posted by jdwilson:
We are driving from gboro early Sunday, if you're willing to meet us in Charlotte, you can ride with us the rest of the way man.

You're in Fayetteville so it may not be worth it for you, but you're more than welcome to.
I want to hear some defense chants when ATL is on O... and some Ahooo ahooo ahoo for 9er first downs

DO IT !
Share 49ersWebzone