There are 76 users in the forums

Remember
Not a member? Register Now!

Looking back Now how do you feel about Peyton Manning being a 49er?

Dude choked in the playoffs again. Now has EIGHT one and dones in the playoffs over his career, which is 4 more than anyone else has managed to "achieve". I'll take Kaep thanks.
  • Garcia
  • Veteran
Originally posted by NinerBuff:
Originally posted by 49AllTheTime:
18 mil for a one and done

BOOM

tim tebow won more playoff games for the broncos TRUFFFFF
wanted manning but not at that price I'm so glad the season unfolded the way it did
Originally posted by Garcia:

BOOM

Originally posted by verb1der:
Originally posted by Garcia:

BOOM

Seattle and SF were big time front runners in interest for Manning.

It's safe to say both teams are much happier with their current QB
I don't even feel bad about Denver losing, I hate those guys, and having Manning on that team don't change my opinion at all.
Screw Manning.

seems like a great guy, but his chronic first round bounce is more doucumented than global warming.
if kap didn't emerge then hell yeah i'd rather have peyton manning over alex smith.
I liked the IDEA of Manning replacing Smith, but NOT for the money it was going to cost...who knows what kind of immediate and future cap impact that would have had. And without Manning that opened the door for CK, which in turn has allowed Crabtree to show his true potential which just was not going to happen with Smith.
Manning looked like old crap in that game he reminded me of Farve when he was with the Packers and they lost that game against the Giants in the freezing weather.
Originally posted by KowboyKiller:
Dude choked in the playoffs again. Now has EIGHT one and dones in the playoffs over his career, which is 4 more than anyone else has managed to "achieve". I'll take Kaep thanks.

With our defense, Manning's margin for error would have been much greater than what he had with Denver.
Originally posted by English:
$90m

+1
Originally posted by susweel:
Manning looked like old crap in that game he reminded me of Farve when he was with the Packers and they lost that game against the Giants in the freezing weather.

isn't farve almost unbeatable in games below freezing ?
Originally posted by susweel:

isn't farve almost unbeatable in games below freezing ?

not that day he looked old and tired.