LISTEN: Final 49ers 7-Round Mock Draft With Steph Sanchez →

There are 298 users in the forums

So we've just won our second game in a row....

Shop Find 49ers gear online
That f**kijg pattern is no joke
Originally posted by socalniner:
That f**kijg pattern is no joke

Worse thenmale pattern baldness?
  • WWFGD
  • Veteran
The postseason is a new beginning. Has nothing to do with the regular season. We will win.
  • WWFGD
  • Veteran
Originally posted by NCommand:
The W-W-L rule starts over in the playoffs (like a new season). We'll win the next game and go to the Superbowl...of which the Niner's don't ever lose. #6. That will be a win b/c the Superbowl is it's own 2-week season.

You sir...are a FREAKING GENIUS!!!!
Its a new season
dude wtf
  • titan
  • Veteran
Regular season, Play offs, SUPER BOWL....,it divided in three categories so two in a row is ok.
Originally posted by LifelongNiner:
Now I am really worried. j/p. given the stakes, I HIGHLY doubt we come out flat next week given the stakes.

Let's not jinks 'em, ok?
Atlanta will be even easier - so will the Patriots.
Also in our favor--Bleacher Report published a power ranking for the last 4 teams standing. The 49ers are NOT #1.

• BobS
  • Veteran
Originally posted by ninermedic:
Also in our favor--Bleacher Report published a power ranking for the last 4 teams standing. The 49ers are NOT #1.
I think most places had Denver #1 last week, how did that work, ha,ha. Home dogs don't fair well in the conference championship games, I think we kill the Falcons. Then on to the Super Bowl.
Originally posted by BrianGO:
Originally posted by AmpLee:
So, I don't know if you all know this, but our streak is due for a tie, not a loss. Therefore, our next game will end in a tie and go to overtime. As you might have seen today, the official in Denver announced that it was a brand new game with the exception of the overtime rules after their game went into OT (first to possess must score a TD to win). That being the case, the tied game would technically be the next game in the sequence meaning we would win that game, and then the Superbowl.

Well played, well played...

Bingo. Amp just conclusively proved it. #6 is on the way.
Bump merge
Share 49ersWebzone