There are 239 users in the forums

So we've just won our second game in a row....

Shop Find 49ers gear online
Originally posted by matt49er:
damn this thread!

this x1000
Astute observation.
Now we're going to maintain the pattern.
By winning TWO MORE IN A ROW.
cmon seachickens..im rooting for you guys so you guys can get your butt kicked at the stick. I think we match up better against the falcons but I think we would be too motivated to lose to seattle in the NFCCG
Meh, it's literally a new season, a new year of 49er football, and it's all different... not to mention it started tonight.
I hope our streak of only having 5 Lombardi trophies in the 49ers Museum ends and we get a 6th one...that's all...:).
  • 4ML
  • Veteran
Do ppl really believe in this crap?

cmon man!
Originally posted by AmpLee:
So, I don't know if you all know this, but our streak is due for a tie, not a loss. Therefore, our next game will end in a tie and go to overtime. As you might have seen today, the official in Denver announced that it was a brand new game with the exception of the overtime rules after their game went into OT (first to possess must score a TD to win). That being the case, the tied game would technically be the next game in the sequence meaning we would win that game, and then the Superbowl.

wow you are really looking into this aren't you?
So, I don't know if you all know this, but our streak is due for a tie, not a loss. Therefore, our next game will end in a tie and go to overtime. As you might have seen today, the official in Denver announced that it was a brand new game with the exception of the overtime rules after their game went into OT (first to possess must score a TD to win). That being the case, the tied game would technically be the next game in the sequence meaning we would win that game, and then the Superbowl.

Flawless logic!

• mayo49
  • Veteran
[ Edited by mayo49 on Jan 13, 2013 at 2:40 AM ]
Put the energy into positive thinking, just turn the switch in the opposite direction.
They'll be ready for the game next week, for sure. The WWL pattern has to be broken at some point - might as well be next week!
Originally posted by gold49digger:

wow you are really looking into this aren't you?

No. If I were really looking into this, I would have mentioned that our next loss would occur in week one of the preseason. Duh.

The sad thing was, I was thinking that too going by your logic
Share 49ersWebzone