There are 212 users in the forums

SAN FRANCISCO 49ERS VS ATLANTA FALCONS GAMEDAY THREAD-PLAYOFFS 2013 NFC CHAMPIONSHIP

Shop Find 49ers gear online
Hello guys..An Old Falcon Fan here!..I am fired up by our amazing win Here`s to a good game!..Our team is tough and we won the physical match up against a team that dominated you the last time they played you.Sorry guys Falcons take this one,just like we did today 27-24 ..Super Bowl for Tony Gonzalez we are on a mission!..ta-ta!
haha seahawk fans pissed saying its going to be a cakewalk for us now

http://seahawks.net/viewtopic.php?f=2&t=63817
Originally posted by 16to87:
We are not playing in front of our dumb candlestick crowd
http://www.nbcbayarea.com/video/#!/news/sports/Many-Fans-Ejected--Arrested-at-Niners-Game/186697351
And you don't think that this kind of thing happens in every stadium, especially after winning a very big game?

Are you a niner fan or one of those trolls that just like to hang around? I guess you're not a dumb fan ... huh?
Originally posted by OldFalconfrom1968:
Hello guys..An Old Falcon Fan here!..I am fired up by our amazing win Here`s to a good game!..Our team is tough and we won the physical match up against a team that dominated you the last time they played you.Sorry guys Falcons take this one,just like we did today 27-24 ..Super Bowl for Tony Gonzalez we are on a mission!..ta-ta!

Good job blowing the lead.

Your season is now a success, but over next Sunday.
Originally posted by GameOver:
This was probably a dream scenario, a physical and emotionally taxing victory for ATL, the first playoff victory for some of their cornerstone players, this was their Super Bowl. Now, they have to host the NFC Champ game next week? They're done, they got what they wanted. We'll go into ATL and win comfortably (I'm not saying we'll blow them out but we'll never fear them actually winning the game throughout the course of it). Obviously, "any given Sunday" applies but I just think ATL is done.

funny their basically in the same position we were in last year (granted, our hosting the NFCCG was more unexpected) emotional win over the Saints (our hump to get over was just making the playoffs though after a 9 year absence)

Niners will be the hungrier more prepared team, while the Falcons will be the drained, emotionally uptight hosts who will be outmatched
  • susweel
  • Hall of Nepal
Originally posted by 16to87:
We are not playing in front of our dumb candlestick crowd
http://www.nbcbayarea.com/video/#!/news/sports/Many-Fans-Ejected--Arrested-at-Niners-Game/186697351

that has nothing to do with the game or the team

I will up your Tony Gonzales with Frank Gore and Justin Smith.

Here we come. You guys better be ready.
The coachs will keep us in control and keep that atlanta offense on ice.
Atlanta is a much easier matchup for us but playing in that dome is tough. But they better be ready for a more versatile running attack. Lamichael and Frank will shred up that defense and our big o-line will smash through their small defense. As for their offense, Roddy and Julio will be a tough matchup for our secondary and I am also concerned bout who will be covering Gonzalez. But their running game isn't something to be scared about. The seahawks don't have 2 all-pro MLB and a Justin Smith, who should be healthier coming into this game.

haha you caught a tired seattle team who had to travel back to back eastcoast games and didn't show up till the second half.
If the niners unleash the real pistol offense last night, don't be surprise if they unleash that Oregon fast tempo style no huddle offense. Oh yeah and as much as I was mad at Vernon Davis last night, he should have a great game next week from what Zack Miller was able to do today. If he still lays an egg, management needs to start thinking about trading him along with Smith for some draft picks.
NFC west OLD SCHOOL !!!! We had some battles through the years.

Lets Go Niners !!!!!!!!!

HaHa...yep, Falcons finally win a Playoff game and they're world beaters on a mission. Sorry buddy we were here last year and your team is emotionally drained, you'll be lucky to get beat by two touchdowns
Originally posted by Grifter420:
If the niners unleash the real pistol offense last night, don't be surprise if they unleash that Oregon fast tempo style no huddle offense. Oh yeah and as much as I was mad at Vernon Davis last night, he should have a great game next week from what Zack Miller was able to do today. If he still lays an egg, management needs to start thinking about trading him along with Smith for some draft picks.

Why so mad at VD? He made a catch that didnt require jumping.
Share 49ersWebzone