LISTEN: Final 49ers 7-Round Mock Draft With Steph Sanchez →

There are 395 users in the forums

SAN FRANCISCO 49ERS VS ATLANTA FALCONS GAMEDAY THREAD-PLAYOFFS 2013 NFC CHAMPIONSHIP

Shop Find 49ers gear online
Originally posted by OldFalconfrom1968:
Hello guys..An Old Falcon Fan here!..I am fired up by our amazing win Here`s to a good game!..Our team is tough and we won the physical match up against a team that dominated you the last time they played you.Sorry guys Falcons take this one,just like we did today 27-24 ..Super Bowl for Tony Gonzalez we are on a mission!..ta-ta!

LOL. Your team just got lucky and escaped one of the biggest choke jobs in playoff history and you are popping off? Funny stuff.
Originally posted by mayo49:
Originally posted by VaBeachNiner:
Hello guys..An Old Falcon Fan here!..I am fired up by our amazing win Here`s to a good game!..Our team is tough and we won the physical match up against a team that dominated you the last time they played you.Sorry guys Falcons take this one,just like we did today 27-24 ..Super Bowl for Tony Gonzalez we are on a mission!..ta-ta!

Good job blowing the lead.

LOL.

remember greenbay vs atlanta in 2010 guy? yea thats whats headed your way, good luck to your dirty birds, will be dead this sunday.
Originally posted by PRIMETIME21:
haha seahawk fans pissed saying its going to be a cakewalk for us now

http://seahawks.net/viewtopic.php?f=2&t=63817

Payback time from 98.

the Falcons don't physically dominate anybody, Matt Ryan will choke like he always does in the playoffs. I wouldn't feel so confident considering the massive lead that they just choked away
Originally posted by Imfasterthanur:
Originally posted by boast:
Originally posted by 16to87:
We are not playing in front of our dumb candlestick crowd

Please don't over-generalize. While I admit that 90+ arrests is ridiculous, that's still a small fraction of the overall fanbase -- including myself and my family. I'd like to think that we're savvy to understand the difference between being a great fan (e.g., I always find myself orchestrating my section on when to cheer there butt off and when to shut up; embarrassing, I know) versus being an idiot who uses football as a platform to act out.

I wasn't born during our 80's dominance, but I've been to all the playoff games during the Harbaugh era; I must say, our crowd has been AMAZING!

Last year they had cops dressed as Giants fans, so im assuming they had cops dressed as Packer fans this year. That will always jack the arrest total up. Its probably just as bad everywhere.

In a way its kind of a good thing that our fans are rowdy enough to get in fights and kicked out. Id rather that than the stadium being quiet.

Either way Candlestick is done for the year. Its probably too long of a layoff to hang around the area, but I was going to say its a short trip over to the Superdome from the Georgia Dome if we win. I guess we'd probably fly back that night and fly back out to NO a few days later.

But, im going to brace myself for another loss, because there is nothing worse than expecting a win, being all cocky about it, and then losing.
Originally posted by GameOver:
This was probably a dream scenario, a physical and emotionally taxing victory for ATL, the first playoff victory for some of their cornerstone players, this was their Super Bowl. Now, they have to host the NFC Champ game next week? They're done, they got what they wanted. We'll go into ATL and win comfortably (I'm not saying we'll blow them out but we'll never fear them actually winning the game throughout the course of it). Obviously, "any given Sunday" applies but I just think ATL is done.

Very good points! So ready for next Sunday!
Time to get revenge for Hearst and the 98 squad! f**k YOU FALCONS!!
Seahags give the Falcons a 20 point lead going into the second half, their D-fense was worn out because of back to back eastern timezone games and spent most of the first half on the field. And it still took a miracle for Atlanta to pull it off and they are all crying on tv like they on their way to Disney world.

Our rushing D is far superior to Seattles, our D is well rested after barely being on the field yesterday. I like our chances

Wow you call that an amazing win? You totally lucked into that one, it looked like it was going to be another epic FAIL by the falcons in the playoffs again. Your team was a nanometer away from losing. What was your coach thinking when he did that dumb squib kick off almost giving the game away again? Feel lucky this week because your luck runs out next Sunday. Go Niners!

One thing I'm worried about is how Kaepernick will handle the noise. I'm not worried about him being rattled by the atmosphere, but rather the ability to call audibles and get the play off in time. Hopefully he used Seattle as a learning experience.
Atlanta run defense: 21st, 123 yards per game. I don't see how they stop or even slow Gore.
Atlanta sacks: 28th, 29. I don't see how they stop or slow Kaep.
i think seattle was the only team able to stop us left in the tournament, so glad we don't have to face them.
Matt Ryan= choke artist extraordinaire!
Originally posted by boast:
TG crying like a lil b***h

who is TG?
Share 49ersWebzone