LISTEN: Final 49ers 7-Round Mock Draft With Steph Sanchez →

There are 288 users in the forums

SAN FRANCISCO 49ERS VS ATLANTA FALCONS GAMEDAY THREAD-PLAYOFFS 2013 NFC CHAMPIONSHIP

Shop Find 49ers gear online
If Vegas was wise, the 49ers would open as AT LEAST 6.5 point faves...but, that ain't gonna happen. If we get reasonable pressure, limit big plays to their big three pass-catchers, and let Kaep be Kaep, 49ers win 34 - 20.
Originally posted by 4Hawks2in1the3Shade:
Originally posted by smithgdwg:
LOL! Seattle fans overlooking the #1 seeded NFC team.

i didnt over look anyone, and it doesnt matter what i "over look" im not the team.
I was trying to find out who the niners fans would rather play, cause its a funny thought to have niner fans wants Seahawks to win anything. But i could see why so you could have the NFC championship at home. Like i said, there are hours to kill before our game. So talking about "what ifs" wont hurt anything. And if the Hawks lose, no harm no foul.

No harm, no foul...
by Running all over them, litterally
[ Edited by Frisco69ers on Jan 13, 2013 at 3:53 PM ]
49ers are already -3.5 point favorites on the road. Crazy respect.
Glad the hawks lost nice to see know they will be watching us from home. Alright now lets see who the ravens play.
so abraham is out right?
Just need to get to Ryan to make Gonzalez, Jones, and White non-factors. I think we can contain their running game.
We are not playing in front of our dumb candlestick crowd
http://www.nbcbayarea.com/video/#!/news/sports/Many-Fans-Ejected--Arrested-at-Niners-Game/186697351
[ Edited by 16to87 on Jan 13, 2013 at 1:52 PM ]
I want our niners to be underdogs go niners
Originally posted by 4Hawks2in1the3Shade:
LOL! Seattle fans overlooking the #1 seeded NFC team.

i didnt over look anyone, and it doesnt matter what i "over look" im not the team.
I was trying to find out who the niners fans would rather play, cause its a funny thought to have niner fans wants Seahawks to win anything. But i could see why so you could have the NFC championship at home. Like i said, there are hours to kill before our game. So talking about "what ifs" wont hurt anything. And if the Hawks lose, no harm no foul.

No harm, no foul...

• titan
  • Veteran
They never been hit like we are going to hit them.
48-17 niners
our defense will make them one dimensional and we will be in Ryans face all day. Aldon Smith will have his bounce back game here
Seattle will have the 25th pick in the 2013 draft

Go Niners
Originally posted by mayo49:
Ryan is soft, hit him a couple of times and he'll crumble like a little b***h.

yep... seattle didnt show up till the second half, probably fatigue, just get off to a fast start and these b***hes will put their tails between their legs and hide.
Share 49ersWebzone