LISTEN: Are The 49ers Showing Their Hand? →

There are 225 users in the forums

What's your gut feeling on the outcome of Saturday's game against the Pack?

Shop Find 49ers gear online

What's your gut feeling on the outcome of Saturday's game against the Pack?

My gut feelings says we're going to win but when my neurons work it's 50-50
I feel that we're going to be succesfull passing the ball and that will open up the running game for us
I have a weird feeling that vernon will produce the same kind of game than vs saints last year
The packers LBs will be too preoccupied by gore certainly after the first encounter between the two teams this year
That game sets up things for us for this time around.
we match up well vs their defense like the NE game
Dont forget the last two games were vs superior defense so the lack of production there doesnt concern me.
What is worrying is the lack of turnovers produced by our D.

Kaep will have 250yds passing 30yds rushing
Frank the tank will have 85yds running and 30yds receiving
Crab 60yds
Vernon 110yds

Score niners 30-27 ... Yep like our last playoffs gme vs packers

And on a light note we have definitely the advantage as in packers you can found pAcKERS
see what i mean...
[ Edited by 49Fever on Jan 9, 2013 at 12:20 PM ]
49ers 31
Pack 28

No way in hell this is a blowout either way!!
Originally posted by fortyninerglory:
For me, with so many unknowns about our team (JS, defense playing up to its standards, CK's first playoff game, kicking game, etc.) it's very scary, I'm currently "very worried".

lol why are you "very worried"?

We match up well with the Packers. We beat them at Lambeau with a less dynamic QB this year. You beat GB by running the ball, and getting pressure on Aaron Rodgers. We run the ball extremely well, and with Rodgers tendency to hold the ball too long, we have the ability to get pressure. As long as Justin Smith is able to be at least 60% capacity, i think we can pull this one off.

Theres just certain types of teams we match up well with, and teams GB wants to avoid. This happens to be a matchup that favors us, especially at home, as long as we dont make mistakes.
The Packers will try to run the ball and pass the ball to the RB. Our LB will shut that down. So it will come down to, can Rodgers scramble around and make magic happen? Maybe. Or maybe he gets crushed, or throws the ball up for grabs.

I have a lot of respect for GB and Rodgers, but I feel like we match up really well against them.
This will be the game we finally break the WWL pattern.
I'm going back and forth. The homer in me says SF all the way. But in reality the Niners live and die via one Justin Smith. He occupies two OL and allows Aldon to do his thing. If Rodgers is hurried and uncomfortable we'll win. If he's not, he'll pick us apart and GB gets the nod.
Originally posted by Overkill:

You including the bye in that? Otherwise the NFCCG will determine the outcome of that pattern.
we match up well against one-dimensional offenses
Originally posted by AXEGRINDER:

You including the bye in that? Otherwise the NFCCG will determine the outcome of that pattern.

The pattern is broken if we lose this week.
Originally posted by AXEGRINDER:

The pattern is broken if we lose this week.

So you're saying we're going to lose?

Gotcha.

i will say this, i was more worried about the saints last year at home than the pack this year at home

but our streak right now is just 1 win, that would be next week
Originally posted by PRIMETIME21:
i will say this, i was more worried about the saints last year at home than the pack this year at home

I'm the opposite. I really believed we were going to be the saints. This year we have way too many questions going into the playoffs so I'm feeling 50/50 right now.
Originally posted by Big_Daddy:
We win this week then lose to Seattle next week...

WWL WWL WWL

this n***a's right
GB 31
SF 28

We miss 3 FGs

Thats my gut feeling.
Share 49ersWebzone