There are 190 users in the forums

What's your gut feeling on the outcome of Saturday's game against the Pack?

Shop Find 49ers gear online

What's your gut feeling on the outcome of Saturday's game against the Pack?

• cciowa
  • Veteran
Originally posted by 49erJim:
Originally posted by cciowa:
Originally posted by IdahoNiner:
you are right idaho, I had no right to label you and i am sorry. I just am upset with the way our team is playing and the denial i see from the fan base. plus i did not recognize the symbol for sarcasm... a glittery care bear

No worries man. I hear what you are saying, i havent been extremely happy with our team here in the second half of the season either, mostly gameplan related, But try to keep in mind that GB is in fact a very favorable matchup for us.

i have no faith in roman anymore and with the way Jh has let him f**k things up and with the way jh has f**ked up the kicking fiasco, I no longer drink his bathwater. i like him and am glad he our coach but am sick of the way we have been out coached so much this year. Jh has also been a idiot for taking the bait when other coaches jab him or our team like the giants, rams and seattle coaches did

You use to drink bathwater??
when Jh was hired and all of last year untill they made some s**tty play calls in the giants game,, i drank his bathwater. As i said i am very happy he is our coach but this year I have seen he does not walk on water.
you are right idaho, I had no right to label you and i am sorry. I just am upset with the way our team is playing and the denial i see from the fan base. plus i did not recognize the symbol for sarcasm... a glittery care bear

No worries man. I hear what you are saying, i havent been extremely happy with our team here in the second half of the season either, mostly gameplan related, But try to keep in mind that GB is in fact a very favorable matchup for us.

i have no faith in roman anymore and with the way Jh has let him f**k things up and with the way jh has f**ked up the kicking fiasco, I no longer drink his bathwater. i like him and am glad he our coach but am sick of the way we have been out coached so much this year. Jh has also been a idiot for taking the bait when other coaches jab him or our team like the giants, rams and seattle coaches did

when Jh was hired and all of last year untill they made some s**tty play calls in the giants game,, i drank his bathwater. As i said i am very happy he is our coach but this year I have seen he does not walk on water.

jh definitely has flaws. winning cures all ills.
Gonna be like last year against the Saints, and will come down to the very end.
Originally posted by NeeJ49er:
I'm confident as hell we will smash them ....we have a chance to bloody them with our running game ,. they gotta be spent chasing A.P around two games in a row ...now with our physical running game, we have a chance to bully them all night long and wear their asses out

Except that our running game hasn't been the same since Hunter got hurt and Kaep replaced Smith. We are running too much out of the pistol, which really doesn't suit Gore. And Harbaugh will limit the number of snaps Kaep takes under center because, well, he seems to fumble every 4th one. I am not confident at all for this game - GB's defense is better and we are not the same offense that won in week one. We are more explosive, perhaps, but I'm seeing a lot of three and outs on first half drives. I hope Harbaugh re-establishes our traditional running attack, but I really haven't seen it for several weeks.
My gut feeling on this game?

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=nNqL4zCVcpU
if we can run the ball, and not settle for too many FG's we can win the game. We must control the ball with a good mix and be able to run. Gore will be the key to this game for the 49ers.
  • cciowa
  • Veteran
Originally posted by father49er:

and losing or playing poorly exposes the flaws many think he does not have. for example can you tell me why he made a black and white decision on the quarterback and then has spent the last month and esp, the last week f**king around with this kicker thing. he had no balls to address it after the first rams loss(i know what the score was) and now we are a big f**king joke in having two kickers on the roster for saturday night. i think when they did his heart procedure they snipped his balls by mistake. playing not to lose almost cost us vs the pats and the whole team and coaches spent the seattle game and first two quarters in the cards game in a fetal position
  • cciowa
  • Veteran
if we can run the ball, and not settle for too many FG's we can win the game. We must control the ball with a good mix and be able to run. Gore will be the key to this game for the 49ers.
do you really have faith that roman can see what you see so correctly?
Did Rodgers ever wear a 49er jersey after their loss to the 49ers earlier this season like he said he would? I don't think so. My gut feeling is that he'll have #99 and #55 draped over him for most of the game Saturday...

I think they all know a lot more then me. I think you are being way way to hard on this coaching staff. They have done a great job in 2 seasons, way better then most of the coaches in the NFL. Would you rather have Sing or Nolan as our HC today?? Roman is going to be someones head coach next season.

• cciowa
  • Veteran
Originally posted by Eugene88:
Did Rodgers ever wear a 49er jersey after their loss to the 49ers earlier this season like he said he would? I don't think so. My gut feeling is that he'll have #99 and #55 draped over him for most of the game Saturday...
if justin is not effective or is taken out, 99 will be a non factor. we have seen that in the last two games and spare me any talk about how he is "tired" that talk is for people trying to come up for an excuse for a loss or a poor performance in a game we have not played yet. that is because they do not want to see that aldon is nothing without justin
Member Milestone: This is post number 2,100 for Psinex.
Avoiding the homer analysis, I have a feeling that the Packers will go up about 21-10 in the first half and then we'll struggle to catch up the rest of the game. Once they have a lead, they will blitz the hell out of Kaepernick. In that scenario, probably one or two blindside forced fumbles on dropbacks. Conversely, I don't see us being able to generate much of a pass rush, so Rodgers will have far too much time to carve us up. I also don't like our chances of Kaepernick sustaining long drives to keep Rodgers off the field, like we did in the first game. As a result of playing from behind, we won't be able to rush and eat up clock. It'll end up being about 28-21 or 31-17...Packers.
Originally posted by Eugene88:

I haven't seen anything recently that would make me think this will happen. If the 9ers can get pressure rushing 4 they will be fine. Brooks and Smith haven't gotten consistent pressure in a while now. Hopefully the rest will do them so good.
Originally posted by father49er:

and losing or playing poorly exposes the flaws many think he does not have. for example can you tell me why he made a black and white decision on the quarterback and then has spent the last month and esp, the last week f**king around with this kicker thing. he had no balls to address it after the first rams loss(i know what the score was) and now we are a big f**king joke in having two kickers on the roster for saturday night. i think when they did his heart procedure they snipped his balls by mistake. playing not to lose almost cost us vs the pats and the whole team and coaches spent the seattle game and first two quarters in the cards game in a fetal position

I think the biggest things coach needs to work on are not being stubborn, and showing Humility. He is not perfect. No one is. But its frusterating when he is so stubborn sometimes that it seems to blind him from issues right in front of his face that seem easily correctable. He needs to be a bit more humble to the position he is in as a HC. Its not an easy job, everyone knows it, and people would be a little less upset, and more respecting of the decisions he made, if he was more willing to show humility and admit his mistakes.
  • cciowa
  • Veteran

I think they all know a lot more then me. I think you are being way way to hard on this coaching staff. They have done a great job in 2 seasons, way better then most of the coaches in the NFL. Would you rather have Sing or Nolan as our HC today?? Roman is going to be someones head coach next season.
why can I not have concerns about the coaches without having to have sing or nolan thrown in my face. i hope roman will be a head coach cuz the sooner he gets his ass out of here the better. he clearly does not know how to use ck, he clearly does not know how to use speed backs like hunter and james and when gore has four carries at halftime of a game and we run some type of a fake reverse annexation of f**king puerto rico at our two yard line vs the rams,,,, that tells me all i need to know about roman. in those cases, JH is an enabler cuz he lets roman call those s**t plays
Share 49ersWebzone