There are 179 users in the forums

Remember
Not a member? Register Now!

What's your gut feeling on the outcome of Saturday's game against the Pack?

What's your gut feeling on the outcome of Saturday's game against the Pack?

Originally posted by thl408:
Willis and Bowman have to handle their coverages when the Packers go 4 wideouts. They will do just that.

49ers! 24-21

one of them will be off the field when we use our dime packages for 4 wideouts.
nate silver predicting a seahawks patriots superbowl
I have a feeling that it's going to be close. Both teams look very similar.
ARodg is overrated in the fact that he just an ''AMAZING OMG ''QB. All he does is

slant ,screen, dumpoff, checkdown, draw, playaction lob just for the Pass Interference.He only throws the ball deep when he tries for the PI or when they have a lead.
ARodg DOES throw the ball towards knees and waists where the CB can't have a chance to tip or get the ball.

That being said, I think this game will come down to 1-3 points.
=nervous.
Originally posted by hofer36:

I like Silver, but by his own admission, he's a statistician. He deals with the analysis of numbers as they are. He doesn't deal in wildcards or x factors. I believe Kaepernick is an x factor he hasn't taken into account. And, it's one thing to predict outcomes based on polling data. It's an altogether different thing to predict the outcome of a given set of NFL games. Remember, Silver's formulas worked real well for political polling, but not so much on baseball.

WRATHman44 is predicting that nate silver gets an entire cruise ship driven up his azz.
Originally posted by WRATHman44:

WRATHman44 is predicting that nate silver gets an entire cruise ship driven up his azz.

Touche' !!!
Had a nightmare CK threw 2 INT, one returned to the house CK and Justin Smith tricep are my only concern! I believe in Akers!
This is the best I have felt about a playoff game against Green Bay in 17 years!
im worried
To me, this game will require two things for the Niners to win. The offense needs to get an early lead. This will allow us to stick to a running gameplan. This will open up our play action passing game. Kaepernick will need to start out under center to disguise our plays. If we fall behind, we will be forced to abandon our run and get into a shoot out. If this happens, all bets are off and we are more likely to lose the game. And of course, we need to win the turnover battle.
Its all about the karma baby. Did we foster good karma in the regular season. We shall soon find out.
it's gonna come down to akers.......fml
Originally posted by pahlerbj:
im worried

I think by mid 3rd quarter the 49ers will have this game wrapped up. Go Niners!!!
I repeat 31-20 Niners
Originally posted by HudsonValley:
I repeat 31-20 Niners

Just a "little" off. But still thought we'd rock their world