There are 79 users in the forums

Remember
Not a member? Register Now!

Anyone got the video of Alex Smith coming in and getting cheered against Cardinals?

Alex will be playing for the Chiefs, Jets or another AFC team. Book it!
Originally posted by Frisco69ers:
why does everyone keep saying that? we are deciding where he goes and we would not trade him to a division rival.

Because if A Smith wants to get back at Harbaugh, that would be a place since he knows the playbook.
He would be a great fit for the Jets. Thats a playoff team when they dont have a QB that turns the ball over every other play. Their O-line is legit and Alex is the most efficient QB in the league when it comes to maximizing the potential of a run first offense.
Originally posted by Juniorminime:
why does everyone keep saying that? we are deciding where he goes and we would not trade him to a division rival.

Because if A Smith wants to get back at Harbaugh, that would be a place since he knows the playbook.

He knows the Alex Smith playbook which I guarantee you will look nothing like a playbook geared towards Kaep for next season. Even if that weren't true Harbaugh knows Alex and his tendencies better than anybody and could exploit that to the max.

If I were Alex I would restructure and ride the bench. I can't think of an easier way to make money and still have a shot at redemption should Kaep get injured. The alternative is ending up on a desperate crappy team and possibly failing and being out of the league because of it. Not many coaches are as good at making conditions perfect for a QB like Harbaugh did with Alex.

Personally I can't imagine Alex on another team. Can you even picture how weird that would be seeing him start for the Chiefs or something?
I found it funny when everyone started cheering for him and then he does what he always does and throws short of the 1st down maker. I thought to myself....That is why you are no longer the starting QB...LOL
Originally posted by Juniorminime:
I have a feeling A Smith will be a Tardinal next year.

If he is on the roster in April then his $8M salary for 2013 is guaranteed. So if we can't trade him before then, we will have to cut him... and then he can go wherever he wants.
Alex Smith to the Jets for a 3rd round pick.

Book it.
Originally posted by adamcarrillo17:
Its Funny the 49ers Cheer for Alex But They dont Give Respect to Colin Keapernick for Beating the cardinals to win the Divison Fake ass Fans I Swear

LOL, wut?
Originally posted by ChazBoner:
If I were him, I'd of flipped off the crowd.

he's saving this for the Super Bowl.........he wants a crowd to see it!!
of course he checks it down when he finally gets to go back in.

i keed.
Ginn was open.. just saying
Originally posted by CityKing415:
Ginn was open.. just saying

Damn you made me go back and see, , the whole D was to the right. ginn was gone!
Id like to see him pair up with Andy Reid and kick some butt in the AFC is he doesn't stay.
Originally posted by susweel:
Originally posted by Jakemall:
Originally posted by susweel:
mop up duty

It's a shame they did not give him the chance to make his stats official.

Yah they should have done that. Personally I thought putting him in like that was kind of a slap in the face. If I was him I would have told harbaugh to go to hell and put in Tolzien. But of course Alex is too good a dude for that.

i could envision a scenario where he comes in for an injured kaeprnick during one of the playoff games, in the waning seconds of the game protecting a 1 point lead....he takes the snap and runs into the niners end zone and falls on the ball, holding it away from his niners teammates as the opponenets touch him for a game winning safety---spiting harbaugh just like the pitcher in the bad news bears spited his coach-dad
Originally posted by Squidp:
Id like to see him pair up with Andy Reid and kick some butt in the AFC is he doesn't stay.

I remember that reid wanted to trade mcnabb for alex smith straight up. thank god we didn't make that trade