There are 226 users in the forums

Anyone got the video of Alex Smith coming in and getting cheered against Cardinals?

Shop Find 49ers gear online
I missed that part of the game and would really like to see it if anyone has it or knows a link. Thanks.
He gets booed out of the building by the fans by his poor play, then he resurrects his career when Harbaugh joins the organization. Alex finally gets the well deserved cheers by the fans. I hope he gets a great contract by another team. Thank him for his contributions and for the memories in the Saints game.
no but him coming in 1 last time was,

• susweel
  • Hall of Nepal
mop up duty
http://www.facebook.com/l.php?u=https%3A%2F%2Fvimeo.com%2F56577215&h=jAQF8hheQAQHP55VdiegKPAO8mjHw6h8x-WT8GEmFRuwyeA&enc=AZPTPhKjtL3EDICGW-rUWULWlk817_TLXfNaUmRm_XU7agi4RHeT6ccNPSNnufkbn1H2gtTYE3okTOZQhrLoGgqf&s=1
Originally posted by susweel:
mop up duty

It's a shame they did not give him the chance to make his stats official.
  • fly15
  • Veteran
Lol
Thanks for the video!
Thank you! Good job Niner fans...brought some class back.
Damn Aldon did it have to be Snyder....haha

• susweel
  • Hall of Nepal
Originally posted by Jakemall:
mop up duty

Yah they should have done that. Personally I thought putting him in like that was kind of a slap in the face. If I was him I would have told harbaugh to go to hell and put in Tolzien. But of course Alex is too good a dude for that.
  • Axl49
  • Veteran
I would tell the whole 49ers team to go to hell at this point after what they did to Alex.
Originally posted by Team49ers:
He gets booed out of the building by the fans by his poor play, then he resurrects his career when Harbaugh joins the organization. Alex finally gets the well deserved cheers by the fans. I hope he gets a great contract by another team. Thank him for his contributions and for the memories in the Saints game.

this!
  • titan
  • Veteran
I think his Rookie Contract is thanks enough. He was not mistreated in SF, he was booed and cheered just like any player on the team based on their performance, it's just too bad he got more boos than cheers.
Originally posted by Jakemall:
mop up duty

Yah they should have done that. Personally I thought putting him in like that was kind of a slap in the face. If I was him I would have told harbaugh to go to hell and put in Tolzien. But of course Alex is too good a dude for that.

Alex has always been a good dude. I PM'ed him once.
Share 49ersWebzone