LISTEN: Are The 49ers Showing Their Hand? →

There are 221 users in the forums

Now that the 2nd Seed is With It's Rightful Owner What Team Would You Rather Us Face?

Shop Find 49ers gear online

Now that the 2nd Seed is With It's Rightful Owner What Team Would You Rather Us Face?

Thoughts?
FAIL, No GB option....
any team really.....

Only one I dont wanna play is the Seahawks...not because I dont think we can beat them, I just dont think I could handle losing to them.
  • THEB
  • Veteran
Seahawks at home after a tough road win all the way from DC.
[ Edited by THEB on Dec 30, 2012 at 7:10 PM ]
hawks or Dallas. I'm confident we'll blast them both. To do it in a championship format would be even sweeter.
I like all of these match ups. It doesn't matter who comes to SF, its going to Atlanta that will be the toughest game. GB, SEA, MIN or COWSKINS have to come to SF.
'Hawks, easy. Would love to stomp them en route to the Super Bowl.
Redskins. Too much history with Dallas/ GB, just the uniforms give me PTSD. I think Seattle is awesome and have no interest in seeing them pre-NFC Championship.
Originally posted by Chrs0049:
Redskins. Too much history with Dallas/ GB, just the uniforms give me PTSD. I think Seattle is awesome and have no interest in seeing them pre-NFC Championship.

Agreed, especially about seattle.

If the two best teams end up in the NFC championship, it will be Sea @ SF IMHO.
Originally posted by smithgdwg:
FAIL, No GB option....
I was referring to the Divisional match up. We won't see the Packers in that round. We are gonna see the winner of the Seahawks vs. Cowgirls/Washington game.

Originally posted by 9ersLiferInChicago:
FAIL, No GB option....
I was referring to the Divisional match up. We won't see the Packers in that round. We are gonna see the winner of the Seahawks vs. Cowgirls/Washington game.

Actually if GB wins we are guaranteed to play them.

We get the highest seed of next weeks winners.
Green Bay in the Divisional Round, Seattle in the Conference Championship.

Other than that who ever is on the schedule, either GB, or winner of Sea vs. Dal/Was game.
doesnt matter

if we play our game, we cant be beat
Originally posted by ads_2006:
doesnt matter

if we play our game, we cant be beat

lol well said man.
Originally posted by SmokeyJoe:
Originally posted by 9ersLiferInChicago:
FAIL, No GB option....

Actually if GB wins we are guaranteed to play them.

We get the highest seed of next weeks winners.

This
Share 49ersWebzone