LISTEN: Are The 49ers Showing Their Hand? →

There are 269 users in the forums

Now that the 2nd Seed is With It's Rightful Owner What Team Would You Rather Us Face?

Shop Find 49ers gear online

Now that the 2nd Seed is With It's Rightful Owner What Team Would You Rather Us Face?

Originally posted by Gore_21:
I was going to answer but then being superstitious I will pass. Be careful what you wish for; I remember being really happy not having to go to GB and getting the Giants here and look how that turned out. Obviously, we should have beat the Giants but we might have had a better shot in GB.

I was hoping we got the Pack at Lambeau last season as opposed to the Giants here. I felt that all the Pack had was Rodgers and no defense and no running game. I felt that we would overwhelm them, whereas the Giants had a lot more to offer defensively and they had pin point accurate Eli. We should have won but the Giants beat us fair and square
Our most likely path will be vs GB at ATL and beating DEN in NO!! Seattle is our clone but I do not see them winning the 2 playoff road games it would take to meet us at the Stick. We win 2 games and we are in the Super Bowl. Sweet!! I would not pray to see the Hawks until next season. I want anyone from our division eliminated as quickly as possible every single year
We better play Justin Smith, or we can close shop.
  • ace52
  • Veteran
Don't want to play Seattle, and it's not because I don't think our team can beat them in a fair fight. Their CBs tend to bend the PI rules a lot and somehow keep getting away with it, plus their players always take cheap shots at 49ers players (remember what they did to KW and Walker last year?). I don't want our team to limp into the SB after playing Seattle because of potential injuries to our players.
Originally posted by TonyStarks:
I want to play the seahawks so we can lamenate and troll Russelll Wilson's wife all over the Stick!

Remember what Aldon Smith said? He loves playing night games on national TV. Steelers last year on MNF. Bears this year.

Home. Night game. National stage. Justin Smith back.

Aldon should be in top form no matter who we face.
i think i would recognize russell wilsons wife before i recognized russell wilson with all the posts shes in on the zone lol
I would like to see the Seahawks for the Conference Championship. I'd love to see the NFC playoffs stay in the Stick.
It doesn't matter who we face. We are going to win the Superbowl this year. Guaranteed!!!
  • 4ML
  • Veteran
Originally posted by Pillbusta:
Our most likely path will be vs GB at ATL and beating DEN in NO!! Seattle is our clone but I do not see them winning the 2 playoff road games it would take to meet us at the Stick. We win 2 games and we are in the Super Bowl. Sweet!! I would not pray to see the Hawks until next season. I want anyone from our division eliminated as quickly as possible every single year

That's not true. If Vikings beat Packers, then the winner of Seahawks and 'Skins will come to the stick. I know a lot of ppl are dismissing Vikings winning at GB, and it will be tough - but I won't rule them out. Cold conditions usually favor the running game over passing game and if it's snowing - then all bets are off. GB defense will have to stop the best RB we have seen since Barry Sanders. Peterson is in the zone right now and I will not bet against him especially when he has gashed the Packers twice already.

I'm not sure if Seattle can even win in DC. Their road record is 3-5. Beating Bills and a struggling Bears team does not mean they have solved their road woes. 'Skins don't make a lot of mistakes and they can certainly beat anyone at home.

Damn dude... Russell Wilson's Wife is... David Spade?
  • Baldie
  • Veteran
Of all the teams in the NFC, all have mobile QB's except for ATL. We've beaten 2 of them (GB, Seattle), but this is a different GB team that we faced in week 1. Everything is pointing to a GB win and a Washington win so more likely we probably face GB.

I tell you this though, we need Justin! Even against the Cards, we hardly got to the QB. Aldon didn't even get a chance to break the record. Teams are running towards Jean.
Kaep will light up any of these fools.
  • Baldie
  • Veteran
I just hope whoever plays ATL wins, so the NFC championship game will again be at the stick.
Don't care. At this point in the season all the teams are good, but so are the 49ers so I don't give a ___ who we play now.
[ Edited by bzborow1 on Dec 31, 2012 at 6:04 AM ]
Share 49ersWebzone