Well I hope this doesn't get locked.
Here is my take.
1) our D looks lost without Justin. Over 70 points in 6 quarters. 11 third down conversions is piss poor
2) Despite the scoreboard our offense did move the ball, we only had 40 yards less total offense while getting killed in TOP.
3) We need momentum going into the playoffs and we have a big opportunity against the Cards. Let's try to move past this.
4) Vernon is a huge part of our offense because he draws so much attention by the D. Without Vernon the defense has more flexibility and can make it hard on Kap. It showed tonight.
5) it was pouring ran + we got down big early = impossible to comeback
6) go Vikings!
7) go Niners!
[ Edited by 49erfaithful49 on Dec 23, 2012 at 9:34 PM ]