There are 94 users in the forums

Remember
Not a member? Register Now!

Are we overrated???

Are we overrated???

Originally posted by 4t9ers:
You're right. Losing by 10 is being out coached (BB), but losing by 29 is "just off day"?

You said we ARE poorly coached, not that we got out coached today. We got out coached today. We are NOT a poorly coached team.
Originally posted by toeshawn:
No we are a Super Bowl contender and we are winning the division next week

I'm sad I dont feel the same way.

I honestly feel we're going backwards.

Come on 9ers proves the fool for not believing!
Originally posted by nj9er:
1. Bad game plan we tried to quiet crowd by big play early, failed, gave up field position and led to increased crowd noise. Also seemed experimental, not sure why but I think they were trying to put CK in bad positions by completely abandoning the run 6 carries for Gore when he ran all over them 6 weeks ago, like they expecting to loss and were just self scouting Kaep. Sounds crazy maybe I'm over thinking.
2. Greenbay is playing for a 2 seed and Vikings for a birth in Minnasota works to our advantage
3. We need a NT and a more athletic backup for Justin Smith if Wilson is the QB for next 10 years.
4. Jenkins is a bust or a liability at this point, Manningham is a 3 and Moss is also a 3. Crabtree is a great number 2 or mediocre 1 see TJ Houshmanzada. We need a number 1
5. CK is being groomed not to run. He now hesitates and looks down field before he take off. The slight hesitation kills his big play run ability. He needs to improve on his speed in decision making.

The hesitation really stopped him today, he had a chance to make a run for the endzone on the pass he was intercepted on, yet he held off.
Originally posted by Godsleftsock:
Originally posted by shawny:
I swear half of this fanbase is the worst in sports, anytime anything bad happens its all nonstop "The sky is falling"! It's like a lot of you don't remember how our team was for a long time until Harbaugh showed up. Saying we are poorly coached, a week after out coaching Belicheck? Harbaugh 3-1 against Carrol in the NFL? You guys are pathetic.

Out coached BB?!?! LMAO!

BB almost engineered the greatest comeback of all time against us.

That's not "out coaching".

Tonight was an example of being out coached.

Good to know the greates comeback of all time was a lo
ss LOL

The "greates" comeback that resulted in the loss has nothing to do with my argument that we DIDN'T out coach BB.
Originally posted by shawny:
You're right. Losing by 10 is being out coached (BB), but losing by 29 is "just off day"?

You said we ARE poorly coached, not that we got out coached today. We got out coached today. We are NOT a poorly coached team.

While I agree that our coaching is regressing, I did not say we "are" poorly coached.

Only that we got out coached tonight, and that we did not out coach BB. Especially since our coach let a team down 31-3 TIE the game before we able to put it away with :47 secs left in the game.
lol Greg Roman was out coached yes... I question a lot of his play calls running screens on 3rd and 3 against a defense that just mans up, not doing plays that are past the sticks, lack of seeing any form of a slant route, to many wr screens. Colin held on to long and has that problem of going backwards rather than just stick throw and take a dam shot to the jaw, very inaccurate from colin also. Less issues with the game management than the weeks before but still has a lot to improve on... Vd out. Justin out. Manham out, inactive Aj, and finally the defense couldn't cover this up
Aldon is overated. He hasn't done anything since Justin got injured.

Roman and/or Harbaugh are overated. Their offense is pathetic and will not win a super bowl, regardless of the QB. I now understand why Manning didn't want to play here.
Originally posted by danielxcdt:
Originally posted by drakan:
QB change midseason

this.

This, the way it happened. Harbaugh did not show loyalty, as he did keep saying Alex is the man,all the way up until he kind of kicked him to the curb at first opportunity. The team sees this like their captain being demoted to private, and it will take the next season starting fresh for this to blow over. Kaep should be starting, but its all about tact by the coach. This year Harbaugh has made quite a few questionable calls.signing Jacobs, suspending him,not playing the rooks for some reason, just now playing a productive Lmichael James. Not have Jenkins active today is a huge mystery. He could be an immediate impact! I think we gave in a little on this game too because of the win last week, we really didnt need this as bad as they did.But to give up like 70 points in 6 quarters is not worthy. All we need not to do now is laugh off the Cards game and f@ck that all up!
Originally posted by Loco49er:

Roman and/or Harbaugh are overated. Their offense is pathetic and will not win a super bowl, regardless of the QB. I now understand why Manning didn't want to play here.

Roman has no business being an offensive coordinator in the NFL. There's a 30 year old kid in Washington running circles around him with his playcalling. After all these years, this team still can't get it right. At this point, I would love to see Norv Turner come back. I don't care what system he runs, this team isn't running any sort of real system at this point and I have far more confidence in Norv to do a good job and utilize all these many weapons than I do Roman, he needs to go back to the college game and stay there.
Nope. We will be ok, do not panic. We just have to get our D back on track, starting with cowboy getting healthy. Next year's top priority is quality depth/future starters on the d line and secondary.
Originally posted by Phoenix49ers:
Originally posted by Loco49er:

Roman has no business being an offensive coordinator in the NFL. There's a 30 year old kid in Washington running circles around him with his playcalling. After all these years, this team still can't get it right. At this point, I would love to see Norv Turner come back. I don't care what system he runs, this team isn't running any sort of real system at this point and I have far more confidence in Norv to do a good job and utilize all these many weapons than I do Roman, he needs to go back to the college game and stay there.

Norv would be an upgrade. I was really excited when Harbaugh said he wanted to bring back the WC offense but that didn't happen. Now that they are changing the offense for Kaep I'm not sure what the hell they are running...the Unloaded Pistol Offense?
You bet we're overrated. This game and our other losses should illustrate that quite clearly. The inconsistency is very frustrating and needs to be corrected if we're to advance in the playoffs. And why the hell was Jenkins not active for this game? It's worrisome that your #1 (and 2, until recently) has not been deemed good enough to even dress for games.
YES SO OVERRATED! FORFEIT THE REST OF THE GAMES THIS SEASON!
We're overrated if people think we're gonna go on some big winning streak.

We're underrated if people think we're gonna pack it in after losing.
With the way this season has played out, anybody who gets labeled as the "clear cut best team" is overrated. There is not one team that has distanced themselves from the pack. Everyone has their share of impressive wins, and ugly losses. That's why I'm not stressing over this loss too much. We're still one of the best teams in the NFL, and we have as good a shot as anybody at winning the SB.