LISTEN: Final 49ers 7-Round Mock Draft With Steph Sanchez →

There are 331 users in the forums

Mario Manningham has a Torn ACL and PCL

Shop Find 49ers gear online
Originally posted by ElephantHaley:
Originally posted by sfout:
Originally posted by Rubberneck36:
T.O. can run a go route and definetly a Slant and a sluggo route. The man is hungry and we are hungry for outside help. Make it happen Balk

Please no

Dude who is this Haley guy? You want us to sign a 39 year old who hasn't played in the NFL in nearly 2 full seasons who tore his ACL? SMH.............No thank you. I'd sign TJ f**kin Houshmanzadah over TO.

WHY? TJ WHO? T.O. would just be a stop gap for the 1, 2 or 3 PO games that we may or maynot have. I'm not saying bring him in as a starter, i'm sayinf bring him in to go with Crabs & Moss and VD. I'm sorry but the Brett Swains of the world are not gonna get it done

Who knew Terrel was a member of the zone? Welcome TO!
Ok I'm out.

Everyone who complains we lock and silence folks to often, remember this day and enjoy

I PM'd Axe.

Cajone watch.
  • sfout
  • Veteran
Originally posted by sfout:
T.O. can run a go route and definetly a Slant and a sluggo route. The man is hungry and we are hungry for outside help. Make it happen Balk

Please no

Dude who is this Haley guy? You want us to sign a 39 year old who hasn't played in the NFL in nearly 2 full seasons who tore his ACL? SMH.............No thank you. I'd sign TJ f**kin Houshmanzadah over TO.

WHY? TJ WHO? T.O. would just be a stop gap for the 1, 2 or 3 PO games that we may or maynot have. I'm not saying bring him in as a starter, i'm sayinf bring him in to go with Crabs & Moss and VD. I'm sorry but the Brett Swains of the world are not gonna get it done

Why him? Because he is 5 years younger, isn't 18 months removed from a torn ACL and because he is as equally productive as TO, especially if you are thinking as nothing more then a stop gap. also last year when we signed Joe Hastings over him the only reason was seriously because Hastings ran a faster 40 in person.

Yes give me this "hungry" TO who attempted to hold a televised tryout that NO ONE SHOWED UP FOR.
TO is taking Justin Smiths snaps?

Locker room is deflated
Ok I'm out.

Everyone who complains we lock and silence folks to often, remember this day and enjoy

wuz up rub. thanks for leaving this one open, but we had a few interesting ones this week. wish u would of given this gift earlier. lol
Feel so bad for Manningham. He gave us his all even though his friend was a total b***h. I really liked supermario because he was always overlooked in the NFL but he always produced when on the field. f**k man, I hope he can make it back
Forget TO. I really feel bad for the guys who actually think they will ever bring him back. This isn't Madden.

Back to real life, I really hope the coaching staff does whatever it takes to get AJ Jenkins worked into the offense. Get plays designed for him to get the ball into his hands. Anything.

But the biggest guy that needs to step up is Vernon Davis. Assuming he's healthy to play, he really needs to be the #2 guy now...not the guy who has disappeared for long stretches of the season.
Jenkins just in time for the playoffs....yay
Originally posted by Jersey9er:
Ok I'm out.

wuz up rub. thanks for leaving this one open, but we had a few interesting ones this week. wish u would of given this gift earlier. lol

Merry Christmas Jersey!
anyone who is against a T.O. signing is more against it on a personal level. If you have watched him play his last year in Cinncy you'd know he still has it.

and even in the his only playing time with the Seahawks in preseason showed the ability to get open deep and run routes over the middle. With a combination of Flynn misfiring on his passes, and T.O. himself dropping some passes. (which should get improved on, the worry most had with him was his legs). And of course Braylon Edwards making the best of his own opportunities and being with the team longer, made T.O. expendable.

TJ Houseamilli is slow...he looked horrible his last year in this league...besides maybe Antonio Bryant, I can't think of a WR out there that has been productive their last few seasons in this league like T.O.

edit- don't get me wrong I think AJ can step in and help out....but would not also be against the idea of bringing in T.O. IF the team was interested in a free agent WR.
[ Edited by Afrikan on Dec 24, 2012 at 7:14 PM ]

Originally posted by Afrikan:
anyone who is against a T.O. signing is more against it on a personal level. If you have watched him play his last year in Cinncy you'd know he still has it.

and even in the his only playing time with the Seahawks in preseason showed the ability to get open deep and run routes over the middle. With a combination of Flynn misfiring on his passes, and T.O. himself dropping some passes. (which should get improved on, the worry most had with him was his legs). And of course Braylon Edwards making the best of his own opportunities and being with the team longer, made T.O. expendable.

TJ Houseamilli is slow...he looked horrible his last year in this league...besides maybe Antonio Bryant, I can't think of a WR out there that has been productive their last few seasons in this league like T.O.

lol hilarious
This team imploding right before our eyes...This is depressing...

I feared Karma...I hope I'm still wrong...
[ Edited by truekingcarlos on Dec 24, 2012 at 7:16 PM ]
Time for Jenkins to step up. He should get some quality playing time next week.
Originally posted by Afrikan:

edit- don't get me wrong I think AJ can step in and help out....but would not also be against the idea of bringing in T.O. IF the team was interested in a free agent WR.

He played for Cincinnati 2 years ago. Way to be correct...
TO, R.Williams, M.Williams, etc just isn't an option right now. If any of those guys had anything left, a WR needy team such as the Jets, Browns, or Jaguars would of sign 1 of them by now.

Whether he's ready to play now or not, we need to give Jenkins a handful of reps or more against AZ. He really can't be that stupid to not know the playbook by now as some ppl suggested.
Share 49ersWebzone