LISTEN: Final 49ers 7-Round Mock Draft With Steph Sanchez →

There are 253 users in the forums

Mario Manningham has a Torn ACL and PCL

Shop Find 49ers gear online
Originally posted by StOnEy333: Yeah, I'm done in here.

So let me get this straight

If Jenkins never saw the NFL field you wouldn't call him a bust? Season started....Niners have played 15 games. Jenkins is BEHIND the curve at this point, it is his job to prove himself to the coaches, team mates and fans. Prove that he was indeed worth a late 2nd Round pick or any pick at this point. Unless drafting guys outta college to be practice dummies is the NFL norm now.
[ Edited by KEGster on Dec 24, 2012 at 6:42 PM ]
  • mayo49
  • Veteran
AJ has got to step up. This is his time to contribute to the team. Will be very disappointing if he can't beat out Ginn.
Originally posted by KEGster:
Originally posted by ElephantHaley:
Terell Owens at age 39 is better than any Street FA that they can bring in and AJ JENKINS is a bust. Unless he miracouloisly transforms. The reason AJ aint playing is because he aint good enough. WR is and was a position of need and yet he still cant get PT?? Whats up with that?

Only 2 reasons

1) Injuries slowing him down
2) Inability to grasp the playbook

There were reports he was struggling in training camp with the playbook. So I'm going to assume it's still that.

Smh... I got 4 reasons, Crabtree, Moss, Manningham, and Williams.
Originally posted by 5280High:
Smh... I got 4 reasons, Crabtree, Moss, Manningham, and Williams.
I know we are Niners fans but that is your average NFL receiving core folks.

About even with Seahawks no? Which means we will have one of the weakest WR cores in the Postseason.
It's his first season and we are saying EVER? Lol wut is this place turning into
T.O. can run a go route and definetly a Slant and a sluggo route. The man is hungry and we are hungry for outside help. Make it happen Balk
  • sfout
  • Veteran
Originally posted by InconvenienTTruth21:
Originally posted by Kolohe:
Dammit that sucks, time to see what AJ Jenkins has in the slot.

Have a feeling Jenkins still won't get a lot of opportunities, and we'll just see a lot more of Ginn

No we wont, we'll see more of Walker as the #3 WR with Celek as the TE in to block on passing downs. Or more 2 TE sets with those or Vernon when he comes back.

Ginn was active last night yet he saw ZERO snaps after Vernon and Rio went down. Jenkins will see the field before Ginn does.
[ Edited by sfout on Dec 24, 2012 at 6:56 PM ]
T.O. can run a go route and definetly a Slant and a sluggo route. The man is hungry and we are hungry for outside help. Make it happen Balk

Please no
Originally posted by Rubberneck36:
Please no

If Justin Smith is out and we don't steal back the #2 seed..... I think very hard about it
[ Edited by KEGster on Dec 24, 2012 at 7:01 PM ]

• sfout
  • Veteran

Please no

Dude who is this Haley guy? You want us to sign a 39 year old who hasn't played in the NFL in nearly 2 full seasons who tore his ACL? SMH.............No thank you. I'd sign TJ f**kin Houshmanzadah over TO.
Damn. Knew the injury wasn't good, but didn't expect it to be this serve. Sh*t.

Like others have said, AJ Jenkins needs to step it up big time. Need to incorporate and give him as many snaps as possible against AZ to get his feet somewhat wet for the playoffs...if that's even possible.
Originally posted by KEGster:
Please no

If Justin Smith is out and we don't steal back the #2 seed..... I think very hard about it

Charles Haley part 2?

TO is taking Justin Smiths snaps?
Originally posted by sfout:

Please no

Dude who is this Haley guy? You want us to sign a 39 year old who hasn't played in the NFL in nearly 2 full seasons who tore his ACL? SMH.............No thank you. I'd sign TJ f**kin Houshmanzadah over TO.

WHY? TJ WHO? T.O. would just be a stop gap for the 1, 2 or 3 PO games that we may or maynot have. I'm not saying bring him in as a starter, i'm sayinf bring him in to go with Crabs & Moss and VD. I'm sorry but the Brett Swains of the world are not gonna get it done
Ok I'm out.

Everyone who complains we lock and silence folks to often, remember this day and enjoy
Share 49ersWebzone