There are 97 users in the forums

Remember
Not a member? Register Now!

SAN FRANCISCO 49ERS VS GREEN BAY PACKERS GAMEDAY THREAD - PLAYOFFS- 2013 DIVISIONAL ROUND

Things that need to happen during the bye:

Offense needs a lot of work. Gore openly admitted that he has timing issues with the read option, VD needs to get involved more with the passing game, and Kap still doesn't know that it's ok to check down.

Defense needs to plug the hole left by Justin Smith. Hopefully he can go, but if not Fangio needs to cook up a scheme so we aren't so vulnerable to the run on the right side.

Special teams....more LMJ and less Ginn please.
[ Edited by baltien on Jan 2, 2013 at 5:12 AM ]
http://www.nfl.com/videos/nfl-network-total-access/0ap2000000120932/Super-Bowl-predictions
Originally posted by TlSSER:
http://www.nfl.com/videos/nfl-network-total-access/0ap2000000120932/Super-Bowl-predictions

What do they say? At work.
  • cciowa
  • Veteran
Originally posted by Frisco69ers:
Originally posted by ninerfan4life:
I have a feeling Randy Moss is going to have a magical playoff run. He knows this is probably his last real chance to get a ring and we will see the Randy Moss of old.

dear God, I hope so we need him bad with Manningham and Williams out
we better hope so cuz teams are going to take crabs out of it. we got no third wide out and tight ends who are either unable or unwilling to catch the ball
Eric Branch ‏@Eric_Branch On @KNBR, #49ers Jim Harbaugh suggested Aldon Smith will particularly benefit from bye: "He's someone that can use it, that needs it."
Eric Branch ‏@Eric_Branch ... #49ers Aldon Smith had 0 sacks in final 3 games (15 in previous 7).
Originally posted by socalfan21:

Casserly picked 49ers vs Broncos
Sharper picked Packers vs Broncos

Dont know about the rest...
It's a toss up Niners or Packers will represent NFC and Broncos or Patriots for AFC in the SB, these are the top 4 teams in my book.
Originally posted by 9erguy:

other dude picked seacocks and patriots
i think the divisional round will go on to the superbowl, which kinda sucks cause we might be out the divisional round, packers or niners will beat whoever comes out of sea/wash/atl
It would be fun to beat the broncos. I'd rather see a Harbowl. I think the Patriots will come out on top of the AFC though.
I want to beat the Packers soundly, go back to Atlanta and beat the Falcons in their own dome (somewhere, Garrison Hearst would be smiling) and then see Colin Kaepernick outplay Peyton Manning to win the Super Bowl and get the SB MVP. That's my dream finish for this season.
So we all know our Stadium isn't designed like Seattle's to amplify sound. Even if we wanted to pipe in sound like they do our audio system is crap that it wouldn't accomplish much.

So as fans, outside of just screaming loud what can we do? This may sound like an absolutely stupid idea but what about mega phones? Obviously we can't bring in electric ones but what if thousands of us made the paper ones. That would amplify the sound.
Originally posted by PRIMETIME21:
Originally posted by 9erguy:

other dude picked seacocks and patriots

Yea, Heath Evans took Hawks/Pats. Boy will he be disappointed when they go down this Sunday!!!!

I know they're hot and the playoffs are based on matchups, but I can't really see them winning 3 ROAD GAMES in a row, yes, 3, when they only won 3 during the regular season against a bad Panthers team, squeaking by the overrated Bears in OT, and then blowing out a Bills team that folded by midseason!!!!!!!! I believe the 12th man is really big for them, and they can't pack that on the road!!!!
Originally posted by SportsFan:
So we all know our Stadium isn't designed like Seattle's to amplify sound. Even if we wanted to pipe in sound like they do our audio system is crap that it wouldn't accomplish much.

So as fans, outside of just screaming loud what can we do? This may sound like an absolutely stupid idea but what about mega phones? Obviously we can't bring in electric ones but what if thousands of us made the paper ones. That would amplify the sound.

You should try like we do in Seattle and yell......very loud......a lot.

People pointing to the stadium design, and the "piped in noise" just makes things get louder there.

It's always been the same in Seattle, but Seahawk fans have taken it to another level since 05'.

Look back at the Kingdome, Husky Stadium, or Key Arena, regardless of sport, or venue, Seattle teams have always had a huge home field/court advantage.
Originally posted by SportsFan:

yea whoever going make it friggin rock , 12th man does help a team win. whine and cheese fans stay home...