LISTEN: Final 49ers 7-Round Mock Draft With Steph Sanchez →

There are 281 users in the forums

SAN FRANCISCO 49ERS VS GREEN BAY PACKERS GAMEDAY THREAD - PLAYOFFS- 2013 DIVISIONAL ROUND

Shop Find 49ers gear online
  • mayo49
  • Veteran
Originally posted by SnakePlissken:
Originally posted by Wrathman:
I hope Huey Lewis is singing the national anthem. He brings us good luck!

He is!!! -Announced it earlier this week on his twitter page! -I literally s**t all over my balls!

OMG.
https://twitter.com/Huey_Lewis_News

Huey Lewis ‏@Huey_Lewis_News
It's official - we will be singing the National Anthem at the S.F. 49ers playoff game on January 12 at Candlestick . GO 49ers

Originally posted by SnakePlissken:
I hope Huey Lewis is singing the national anthem. He brings us good luck!

He is!!! -Announced it earlier this week on his twitter page! -I literally s**t all over my balls!

Cool man, just like the old days!
  • mayo49
  • Veteran
Go, Niners, go!
I'm very concerned that in switching from Alex to Colin, we're going to lose a big reason why we won the first game earlier this season...

Time of Possession, something Colin Kaepernick doesn't seem to do very well. He can't sustain long clock-eating drives, doesn't like or do well on short passes, which kept Rodgers off the field and on the sidelines most of the 1st game. Not to mention, Gore hasn't been running very well the last few weeks. With Colin's impatient quick down-the-field strikes, our defense is going to be on the field much longer than they would be if Alex was playing. Essentially, we have to win a shootout type of game with Colin out there.
Originally posted by Psinex:
I'm very concerned that in switching from Alex to Colin, we're going to lose a big reason why we won the first game earlier this season...

Time of Possession, something Colin Kaepernick doesn't seem to do very well. He can't sustain long clock-eating drives, doesn't like or do well on short passes, which kept Rodgers off the field and on the sidelines most of the 1st game. Not to mention, Gore hasn't been running very well the last few weeks. With Colin's impatient quick down-the-field strikes, our defense is going to be on the field much longer than they would be if Alex was playing. Essentially, we have to win a shootout type of game with Colin out there.

seahawks and cards have top 5 defenses , thats why gore hasnt been good last 2 weeks, but lets be honest aside from clay mathews GBs defense is hot garbage.
  • THEB
  • Veteran

They sang the anthem last year during the saints game too im pretty sure.
Originally posted by BuZzB28:
Originally posted by FourNine49:
Originally posted by fister30:
I'd rather face the packers than the vikings.

uhhh, the Vikings suck without Ponder. They looked like a high school team today

Yeah right.. Vikings was without Ponder when Green Bay made easy to beat the Viking! Now 49ers vs Packers are tough games. If you feel too nervous or scare the Packers make you a bad luck when we will loss game. that is why.. Then. We don't need to scare anymore period!! 49ers can do for brave and not scare anymore period! Go 49ers Go!

lol what?
Originally posted by Leathaface:
f**k a cheesehead from Chico
Lol this!
Originally posted by THEB:

They sang the anthem last year during the saints game too im pretty sure.

Huey Lewis inspired Alex to win that game. If he would have sang in the championship game, we would have won that too!

Originally posted by PRIMETIME21:
Originally posted by Psinex:

seahawks and cards have top 5 defenses , thats why gore hasnt been good last 2 weeks, but lets be honest aside from clay mathews GBs defense is hot garbage.

Yeah they are hot garbage. The reason they won yesterday was Joe Webb is hotter and stinkier garbage! He would make any D look good.
Originally posted by RishikeshA:
This game sets up good for the Niners. The Pack has no running attack and if Rodgers has to put it up 50-60 times forget about it. The Packer Defense will not stop the 49er Offense. As soon as Ponder was listed as inactive the game was over. The dink and dunk is not going to work against the Niners. I know it's easy to look ahead but let's give this game full attention.
They have a running attack but its a 5'7" car salesman named harris... Who couldn't sell a single car. I think our d can handle him. The key is to press on the wr's to throw off the timing w/ Rodgers. I think the Niners are great at getting "coverage sacks" I feel I've seen more sacks after 3 secs or so than straight up beating their man to get to the qb. Tbh I think randle Cobb and Greg Jennings are the key too stopping them from sustaining drives. Another key is getting off the field after 3rd down...(cough cough, CR)
Bowman and Willis covering Finley up the middle with goldson up top. He is going to have a tough night
I want Kaepernick to be the Packers' Brett Favre and torment them for the next 15 years....

#Nemesis
Originally posted by BayArea:
Originally posted by BuZzB28:
Originally posted by FourNine49:
Originally posted by fister30:
I'd rather face the packers than the vikings.

uhhh, the Vikings suck without Ponder. They looked like a high school team today

Yeah right.. Vikings was without Ponder when Green Bay made easy to beat the Viking! Now 49ers vs Packers are tough games. If you feel too nervous or scare the Packers make you a bad luck when we will loss game. that is why.. Then. We don't need to scare anymore period!! 49ers can do for brave and not scare anymore period! Go 49ers Go!

lol what?
Lol tipssssssyyyy
Share 49ersWebzone