There are 190 users in the forums

Remember
Not a member? Register Now!

SAN FRANCISCO 49ERS VS GREEN BAY PACKERS GAMEDAY THREAD - PLAYOFFS- 2013 DIVISIONAL ROUND

Originally posted by diablo:
ESPN talking heads all over Kaeps jock now. Clowns....gimme a break.

Heath Evans on NFL Network ate crow and owned up to it
Originally posted by mrbusinessman499:
Anyone know where I can watch the game? I missed it due to work :-/

Go to Arch49er on FB. He will have the game up for viewing, minus all the commercials this week.
  • ace52
  • Veteran
Our D struggled a bit in the first half, but Kaep and our O picked up the slack and went blow-for-blow with an offense led by the reigning NFL MVP.
That was great to see.
One down, two to go. Go Niners!!!
I have never been more proud to be a Niner fan than I am tonight. Thanks boys for giving us a game to remember. Now, two more to go.
Originally posted by jreff22:
lol really?

Ever other comment out of you is about "your boy" to various posters.

Dude after the int in the first quarter you were already saying the game was over... N ya you feel the need to defend Alex smith, despite all the obvious change that has happened... Open your eyes and leave it alone
[ Edited by JsilvaNINERSRUNIT on Jan 12, 2013 at 9:47 PM ]
Since when did the Ayatollah of Rock n' Rollah join the 49ers?
Originally posted by WashDCNinerFan:
I have never been more proud to be a Niner fan than I am tonight. Thanks boys for giving us a game to remember. Now, two more to go.

This. But that's how I feel after all playoff wins.
Steve Mariuchi was all over the packers nuts. Glad he and all the other Niner haters ate crow, including, Marshall Faulk. Faulk has also criticized Harbaugh, non stop, for going with Kaep. Hope he owns up to it tomorrow on gameday morning.

GO NINERS!!!!!!!!!!!!
Originally posted by eonblue:
YOU DOUBTERS MAKE THIS ALL THE SWEETER.
W00t!!!,
Originally posted by schmons:

Originally posted by SFTifoso:
Steve Mariuchi was all over the packers nuts. Glad he and all the other Niner haters ate crow, including, Marshall Faulk. Faulk has also criticized Harbaugh, non stop, for going with Kaep. Hope he owns up to it tomorrow on gameday morning.

GO NINERS!!!!!!!!!!!!

I would literally like to vomit all over Mooch's face
Originally posted by billbird2111:
Originally posted by SFTifoso:

GO NINERS!!!!!!!!!!!!

I would literally like to vomit all over Mooch's face

Still bitter. That's his problem.
Originally posted by VaBeachNiner:
Joe Staley only suffered a bruise to his arm because of a Matthews chop.

Matthews did him a favor then because his pass blocking after that was off the charts insane. He manhandled Matthews in a way that I've seen few other offensive linemen do.