LISTEN: Are The 49ers Showing Their Hand? →

There are 144 users in the forums

SAN FRANCISCO 49ERS VS GREEN BAY PACKERS GAMEDAY THREAD - PLAYOFFS- 2013 DIVISIONAL ROUND

Shop Find 49ers gear online
Arod is as soft as baby s**t. These rats dont stand a chance!
49ers are opening up as 3 point favorites.
Originally posted by blizzuntz:

is it a pick em then? doesn't home team always get 3 points?
Carlos, goldson,whitner,brown DO SOMETHING !!!!!!! We win !
Originally posted by PRIMETIME21:
Originally posted by blizzuntz:

is it a pick em then? doesn't home team always get 3 points?

on a neutral site they would be a pick em
Why yes , I will have melted cheese on my burger ..........
  • mayo49
  • Veteran
Go, Niners, go!
Beat the Packers. I saw two things in the game yesterday. 1. Green Bay still struggles against the run. 2. Receivers were wide open all game. Webb just couldn't throw on target.
Anyone else think that Vic Tafur is a little off the mark with his latest posting on the Chron:

http://blog.sfgate.com/49ers/2013/01/05/packers-tuned-up-for-trip-to-the-stick/

I certainly do. Tafur goes on to make the case that since the Pack got to face Minnesota's backup QB, they essentially got a bye. Sorry, Vic. They played the game. Was it a tough game? Nope. Was it a bye? No.

Secondly, he points out that the Green Bay team coming to visit the Niners is different from the Packers team we played in Week 1. He goes on to list all the different players who are coming back from injury, with the preface that the Pack is "a team on the roll."

Excuse me, but weren't most of those players playing against us in Week 1? Yes, Vic, they were. Secondly, did we not face the Pack on their own home field? Yes, we did. They were healthy. They were home. It was the home opener. And we knocked the cr@p out of them all game long.

I can understand where Vic wants to set up a storyline, except that this particular storyline doesn't exist. While it's true that the Pack suffered through some injuries this year, they didn't all strike in Week 1.

One other thing, Vic? A team that loses once to the Vikings and then wins the next week is "not a team on a roll." It's a team that won its last game.
  • Cjez
  • Hall of Fame
Originally posted by redrazer45:
Carlos, goldson,whitner,brown DO SOMETHING !!!!!!! We win !

our entire D needs to be on. The DL NEEDS to apply pressure or Rogers will kill us. And not just from the ends, the interior line as well. Rogers is one of the best at stepping up into the pocket when pressure comes around the edge.

No dumb 300 chant when we are calling play in huddel
Originally posted by billbird2111:
Anyone else think that Vic Tafur is a little off the mark with his latest posting on the Chron.

geez dude. No need to get so bent up over a news article written based on the opinion of one writer
  • Cjez
  • Hall of Fame
Originally posted by 16to87:
No dumb 300 chant when we are calling play in huddel

i've been saying it for years. Whoever runs the audio in the stadium needs to be fkn fired! It's pathetic. Defense chants on first down, but not on 3rd.
Originally posted by phatbutskinny:
Originally posted by billbird2111:
Anyone else think that Vic Tafur is a little off the mark with his latest posting on the Chron.

geez dude. No need to get so bent up over a news article written based on the opinion of one writer

It's Sunday. I get worked up early!
I expect it to be a sea of red again. There will be Packer fans there but I don't expect to see a lot of them there.
Share 49ersWebzone