LISTEN: Are The 49ers Showing Their Hand? →

There are 217 users in the forums

SAN FRANCISCO 49ERS VS GREEN BAY PACKERS GAMEDAY THREAD - PLAYOFFS- 2013 DIVISIONAL ROUND

Shop Find 49ers gear online
I'd rather face the packers than the vikings.

Let's do this!!!
Originally posted by fister30:

uhhh, the Vikings suck without Ponder. They looked like a high school team today
hopefully, but I doubt it. GB travels well, especially to the Stick

PLEASE SEASON TICKET HOLDERS, DON'T SELL YOUR TICKETS TO GB FANS!
Originally posted by FourNine49:
Originally posted by fister30:

uhhh, the Vikings suck without Ponder. They looked like a high school team today

I'm glad GB weren't really pushed today. Should be a good game. It will be a great game if Moss has multiple instances where he is pointing to his name. Moss loves the packers.

I always say that and get roasted by those saying "not all of us make the type of money you do". But for a game like this how can you ca.l yourself a Niner fan if you throw your tickets on stub hub for GB fans to buy.
If I remember correctly the reports said our guys are off this weekend but with the opponent decided I will wager that our guys get some early work in. We can't come off the bye like we did vs St Louis. We need to be engaged and stay engaged at a level higher than the pack. We should be physically and mentally fresh and we need to prepare and play like it. Get the win then wait for the next opponent next Sunday

people are pathetic.
Originally posted by GNielsen:
Jeez, I don't think Packers fans are even close to as annoying as Seahawks fans. The ones I've met are pretty polite - you know, in that Wisconsin "you betcha" kind of way. But, I think the Niners defense plays the Packers in the best way possible. They rush four and don't rely on a lot of one-on-one coverage for Packers receivers like the Vikings do. And the Packers don't really have that good a defense. I can see the Niners scoring a lot of points on them.

most packer fans around here arent even from wisconsin
  • mayo49
  • Veteran
Go, NIners, go!

• mayo49
  • Veteran
I'm not scurred.
f**k a cheesehead from Chico
Moss em!!!
Go Niners. ....."Hack the Pack"
This game sets up good for the Niners. The Pack has no running attack and if Rodgers has to put it up 50-60 times forget about it. The Packer Defense will not stop the 49er Offense. As soon as Ponder was listed as inactive the game was over. The dink and dunk is not going to work against the Niners. I know it's easy to look ahead but let's give this game full attention.
Share 49ersWebzone