There are 75 users in the forums

Remember
Not a member? Register Now!

SAN FRANCISCO 49ERS VS GREEN BAY PACKERS GAMEDAY THREAD - PLAYOFFS- 2013 DIVISIONAL ROUND

Originally posted by susweel:
Originally posted by Norwalks_Best:
Originally posted by SFrush:
Originally posted by TinyHandsBigHeart:
Their defense is weak? They just held the Vikings to 10 pts despite going up against the likely MVP in Adrian Peterson.

Joe Webb

Joe Webb should NEVER start an NFL game again!

they need to change him back to a WaterRboy

fixed
I am sad that my Vikings couldn't get the job done. It would have been nice, but I didn't expect more than a 6-10 season so I am still very happy about the direction of this team besides Ponder.

That being said, I am on the 49ers bandwagon. Here's to hoping that Moss can get that ring that he deserves. Only wish it was in GB so Moss could shoot another moon to the crowd.
Primetime 49ers game where the 49ers won't get any love from the "experts" before the game? Keep it coming. i love it!
Originally posted by VtownNinerFan:
The difference is Seattle could run the ball, Green Bay can't, so they aren't nearly as dangerous, and our D won't just have played 92 snaps and be without Justin Smith.

Agreed. Green Bay's one dimensional offense does not scare me.

I would have agreed with this back when we still had a pass rush. If Aaron Rodgers can sit back there for 5+ seconds every snap, we're going to get taken apart.
I would have agreed with this back when we still had a pass rush. If Aaron Rodgers can sit back there for 5+ seconds every snap, we're going to get taken apart.
Five seconds every snap? Even on a bad day that's not happening.
  • mayo49
  • Veteran
We have to be at our best. Green Bay is playing real good right now.
f**k Green Bay
its going to be a tough game, we need to run run run and run RIGHT AT that punk clay matthews, staley needs to own his undersized ass in run blocking..that'll get him thinking 2x about going full motor up the field every play to sack Kap giving kap more time and our play action will be more effective.

RUN THAT BALL RIGHT AT CLAY
Green Bay is soft, they're finesse, and they're tired. We're rested and we're a physical team. We're gonna win, and we're gonna win by stopping the run, making their receivers scared to go through the middle, and by being in Rodgers's face all game long.
[ Edited by SFTifoso on Jan 5, 2013 at 10:31 PM ]

I was ready for the Bears on Monday Night, I'll be ready for the Cheese Heads!! RAAAAAAAAAAAWWWWWWWW!!!!!!!!
[ Edited by I_Saw_a_Fish on Jan 5, 2013 at 11:01 PM ]
Flood the stadium in all red like last year? Lets go 49ers
Hehehe

Our D needs to mix things up in the playoffs and take pressure off the front four. Willis blitzing always pays as does Bowman.
49ers ranked 11th on Offense & the Packers were 13th on Offense? WOW!