There are 254 users in the forums

SAN FRANCISCO 49ERS VS GREEN BAY PACKERS GAMEDAY THREAD - PLAYOFFS- 2013 DIVISIONAL ROUND

Shop Find 49ers gear online
f**k Green Bay
its going to be a tough game, we need to run run run and run RIGHT AT that punk clay matthews, staley needs to own his undersized ass in run blocking..that'll get him thinking 2x about going full motor up the field every play to sack Kap giving kap more time and our play action will be more effective.

RUN THAT BALL RIGHT AT CLAY
Green Bay is soft, they're finesse, and they're tired. We're rested and we're a physical team. We're gonna win, and we're gonna win by stopping the run, making their receivers scared to go through the middle, and by being in Rodgers's face all game long.
[ Edited by SFTifoso on Jan 5, 2013 at 10:31 PM ]

I was ready for the Bears on Monday Night, I'll be ready for the Cheese Heads!! RAAAAAAAAAAAWWWWWWWW!!!!!!!!
[ Edited by I_Saw_a_Fish on Jan 5, 2013 at 11:01 PM ]
Flood the stadium in all red like last year? Lets go 49ers
Hehehe
Originally posted by TinyHandsBigHeart:
Originally posted by SFrush:
Agreed. Green Bay's one dimensional offense does not scare me.

I would have agreed with this back when we still had a pass rush. If Aaron Rodgers can sit back there for 5+ seconds every snap, we're going to get taken apart.

Our D needs to mix things up in the playoffs and take pressure off the front four. Willis blitzing always pays as does Bowman.
49ers ranked 11th on Offense & the Packers were 13th on Offense? WOW!
Originally posted by Norwalks_Best:

My point exactly. It is not how are we going to stop them, it is how are they going to stop us. With our defense and playing at the stick, we will get some stops but with their defense in the stick against home field, will they get enough stops? I don't think so and I think our offense will have a great day vs them and their offense will face much adversity because this is exactly the type of team that we built ourselves this offseason to beat. This is why I prefer to face the Pack, ATL, and the Broncos to exact some justice upon Peyton for scorning us. We are built to compete with the elite QB ball clubs. You spend big on your QB, you are bound to be found lacking in other areas. 49ers FTW!!

Our march of survival and dominance begins Saturday.

• Hopper
  • Veteran
Originally posted by SFTifoso:
Green Bay is soft, they're finesse, and they're tired. We're rested and we're a physical team. We're gonna win, and we're gonna win by stopping the run, making their receivers scared to go through the middle, and by being in Rodgers's face all game long.

Offensively they're soft for sure. Get ready to see a lot of Perrish Cox like week 1.

Packers are going to spread us out and put the full load on Rodgers. That's the only chance they have winning this game.
Matthews doesnt make me nervous in this game with CK at QB, but Woodson does, he seemed pretty healthy after the game, and his attacks from opposite Matthews were quick and on point, Were going to need a quick read pass option against them if Woodson is in fact 100% to get the ball out quickly when they send him in blitzes which Capers most likely will do alot.

this is half true. the 49ers were the 11th ranked scoring offense but the packers were the 5th ranked scoring offense. 49ers were 2nd ranked scoring D and packers were 11th ranked so they are no slouch on defense and we are no slouch on offense
Originally posted by frenchmov:

this is half true. the 49ers were the 11th ranked scoring offense but the packers were the 5th ranked scoring offense. 49ers were 2nd ranked scoring D and packers were 11th ranked so they are no slouch on defense and we are no slouch on offense

The fact is the 49ers are a better balanced team! Special teams ranks GB 18th & SF 20th that might be the difference!
Share 49ersWebzone