There are 151 users in the forums

Remember
Not a member? Register Now!

SAN FRANCISCO 49ERS VS GREEN BAY PACKERS GAMEDAY THREAD - PLAYOFFS- 2013 DIVISIONAL ROUND

Originally posted by Beezy33:
I like this matchup since we know that Alex beat them at GB to start the season.

What worries me most is that this is a bigger stage for Kaep and I hope he's ready and doesnt have a dud of a performance and wake up too late when we're down by too much. I dont think he will, but let's face facts, he has only started 7 games. Yes, I know he started in some big games for us this season, but this will be the biggest game of his life. Keep those nerves in check and please get the O going early!!!!!

Stay physical all game with their WRs, control TOP and run over 120yd, and we got this!!!!!

Originally posted by Leathaface:
Did they sustain any injuries that game? JW

Jordy still looked gimpy but of course wasnt needed as much being up big the whole game. Ive tried to read reports on other players but doesnt look like anyone really got dinged up.
Originally posted by GNielsen:
Originally posted by TinyHandsBigHeart:
Originally posted by sacniner:
Show everyone what you made of Kap! We need some long, sustained drives. Not just quick strikes... also, I hope we spread the ball around. It's okay to check down. Lets get back to what we do.

So basically he should play like Alex Smith. I don't agree. Kap should play the way he's most comfortable with which is his homerun or bust style. It may play right into the hands of the Packers defense, but if he tries to be something he's not then we'll fail for sure.

sacniner said, "not JUST quick strikes." And, Kaepernick's style is NOT "homerun or bust."

Why even feed this guy?
It's gonna come down to Mason Crosby vs. David Akers
Originally posted by JerryRice1848:

Two worst kickers in the league. This will be ugly.
[ Edited by VaBeachNiner on Jan 5, 2013 at 9:17 PM ]
Originally posted by Dr_Bill_Walsh:
Originally posted by Beezy33:
I like this matchup since we know that Alex beat them at GB to start the season.

What worries me most is that this is a bigger stage for Kaep and I hope he's ready and doesnt have a dud of a performance and wake up too late when we're down by too much. I dont think he will, but let's face facts, he has only started 7 games. Yes, I know he started in some big games for us this season, but this will be the biggest game of his life. Keep those nerves in check and please get the O going early!!!!!

Stay physical all game with their WRs, control TOP and run over 120yd, and we got this!!!!!

Haaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaa nothing phases him and hope it continues!!!!! Best "athelet" next week!!!!

Please don't let it be so!
Originally posted by Bali-Niner:

Please don't let it be so!

Oh GOD NO!
Originally posted by Kronos2560:
We will lose by 9. I can feel it.

Pessimist

Uggh.
bring them on
Originally posted by grizzlyadams:
Originally posted by Kronos2560:
We will lose by 9. I can feel it.

Pessimist

We will win the Packer defense is WEAK! 49ers are a better TEAM!
Dilfer likes the Pack if Justin isnt 100%. He thinks the up tempo game will gash us like the Pats did. He usually loves us and it was actually Hoge who liked our D!!! Wtfffffffff
I love how ever since Trent Dilfer's bf Alex Smith was benched, he can't help but trash talk us every chance he gets.

Now he thinks GB will have their way with our D. LOL.

I guess that's what everyone thought before the 1st game as well.
Originally posted by Norwalks_Best:
We will win the Packer defense is WEAK! 49ers are a better TEAM!

Their defense is weak? They just held the Vikings to 10 pts despite going up against the likely MVP in Adrian Peterson.