LISTEN: Final 49ers 7-Round Mock Draft With Steph Sanchez →

There are 268 users in the forums

SAN FRANCISCO 49ERS VS GREEN BAY PACKERS GAMEDAY THREAD - PLAYOFFS- 2013 DIVISIONAL ROUND

Shop Find 49ers gear online
Originally posted by JsilvaNINERSRUNIT:
This is going to be great! if we can start and finish the packers season with losses that would make me do this....

...then beat the Seahawks and the Patriots again for ring six. I could seriously die happy. Ok, we're getting ahead of ourselves...
Originally posted by ninerfreak:
does the packer defense make you guys nervous?

Their offense ? Yes.

Their defense ? Not at all.
So, which team has the more suspect kicking game?...

Do both teams just go for it on 4th-and-whatever between the 30 and 40 yard lines?
Originally posted by Shanghai69er:
So, which team has the more suspect kicking game?...

Do both teams just go for it on 4th-and-whatever between the 30 and 40 yard lines?

Lets just hope we dont need Akers for the game-winning FG. If thats the case, Id rather go with Cundiff

Not as much as their offense. -Tonight's game was show-fluff, the Chiefs D would have been able to shut down Webb with all the obvious plays leaning on Peterson (Webb was throwing to invisible receivers in the dirt tonight).

Vikings D shut the Packers down for at least two quarters, but never took advantage of it, and their defense eventually got tired. -Which is why we have to control the clock, score, and get aggressive at the slightest case of our D f**king it up for us.

When I mean aggressive, I mean going for it on 4th and 5 when needed (as GB did tonight), and as Harbaugh practiced against the Cards last weekend.
Originally posted by Ballistic:
Rodgers is scared talking about the Niners

Boyz II Men need to make another wager with him!
Originally posted by SnakePlissken:

Not as much as their offense. -Tonight's game was show-fluff, the Chiefs D would have been able to shut down Webb with all the obvious plays leaning on Peterson (Webb was throwing to invisible receivers in the dirt tonight).

Vikings D shut the Packers down for at least two quarters, but never took advantage of it, and their defense eventually got tired. -Which is why we have to control the clock, score, and get aggressive at the slightest case of our D f**king it up for us.

When I mean aggressive, I mean going for it on 4th and 5 when needed (as GB did tonight), and as Harbaugh practiced against the Cards last weekend.

And NO PREVENT DEFENSE if we go up a few. Pisses me off that we let teams back into it playing soft.
Pack are down to backups at LT, C, and RT.
  • SaksV
  • Veteran

Not one bit. We slapped them in Week 1. Both teams a bit rusty yet we slapped them. Replacement refs blowing tons of calls yet we slapped them. We have a less mobile QB yet still we slapped them. Spotted those punks TWO, count em, TWO gimme TDs. That game should have ended 30-7 for all intents and purposes.... We slapped them.

Since then, our offense has found new ways to produce, while their offense still can't run the ball. Knowing the coaches, they've been preparing for GB for 2 weeks now. I am not nervous.
They will definitely take advantage of bj rajis aggressive play with traps for gore and play action roll outs for Kap. I really hope Crabtree has a killer game against T. Williams and C. Woodson! Just too never think of the 1 catch for 4 yards game ever again!

Show everyone what you made of Kap! We need some long, sustained drives. Not just quick strikes... also, I hope we spread the ball around. It's okay to check down. Lets get back to what we do.
Not looking forward to Rodgers homecoming

Just hope our offense can keep them off the field
Originally posted by Frisco69ers:
Pack are down to backups at LT, C, and RT.

Yeah, not saying the Vikings were gonna win tonight, but damn, the Vikings kept it a game until halftime (without even Jared Allen making waves on the d-line), any other team in the playoffs would have taken advantage of, and blown GB out by halftime.

Teams which faced the same opponent from the final week of the season (twice) straight to the wildcard round usually lose the following round.

Lmao packer defense is an oxymoron
Moss has 1 last chance to stick it to the Packers! He will be a factor in the game!
Share 49ersWebzone