There are 183 users in the forums

Remember
Not a member? Register Now!

NFC West Champs! 2nd seed!! (End of Reg Season)

Please post all the game day happenings here. ALL reactions and observations from the game go here. However, if you have something like an end of quarter analysis thread you would like to post go ahead and make it it's own thread. Please make sure someone didn't beat you to it before you post it. All threads that are posted out of the game day thread will be deleted and the user may be warned. In the cases where it is appropriate to merge threads (like if an injury happens and everyone reports it at the same time) we will do so.

If you want a more interactive experience please check the live chat:http://49erswebzone.com/chat.shtml

INFO:

Where: San Francisco

When : Sunday, December 30, 2012

Time: 1:20 PM
[ Edited by English on Dec 30, 2012 at 4:53 PM ]
Post all your pregame musings in this thread. All other threads will be merged.

End of the regular season. Last regular season home game.

Go Niners!
I watched them play today. Lindley and Skelton are garbage quarterbacks but Hoyer, who used to be a backup with New England and will likely be starting, showed a pretty good touch in getting the ball to Fitzgerald. Their OL also has improved some since the last time these two teams met. I fully expect the 49ers to win easily but Arizona is playing better in some aspects and have nothing to lose at this point, additionally they typically get up for games against the 49ers. If the 49ers don't have Justin Smith along with VD and Manningham, this could be a lot tougher than it might have initially seemed.
[ Edited by Phoenix49ers on Dec 23, 2012 at 10:19 PM ]
I also fully expect the 49ers to win easily
Originally posted by JerryRice1848:
I also fully expect the 49ers to win easily

Division game = Kaep
they dont have a run game that can support their offense. that is what has killed the niners this year. giants, rams, vikings, seahawks.
Nothing is certain

Go niners!!!
  • vaden
  • Veteran
Early Vegas line has us 15 point favorites. Was 17 before the Seattle thrashing. Packers 3 pt. favs.
  • Garcia
  • Veteran
need a W
The pass rush needs to be there. Hoyer is a solid passer but lacks mobility, they need to come after him repeatedly next week.
w-w-?
Not going to breathe easy until the game against the cards is over. I am glad we got that last stinker of a game out of the way... it seems the team has fed off losses this season. Hopefully it works something like the worse the loss, the harder they come back?
[ Edited by mattster03 on Dec 23, 2012 at 11:32 PM ]
will kaerpernick be able to come back mentally next week--he looked like he was going to cry on a couple of those sideline shots tonite, then was pretty testy in the post game presser...what is the response that a true leader is supposed to exhibit after a loss like this?
Originally posted by Phoenix49ers:
I watched them play today. Lindley and Skelton are garbage quarterbacks but Hoyer, who used to be a backup with New England and will likely be starting, showed a pretty good touch in getting the ball to Fitzgerald. Their OL also has improved some since the last time these two teams met. I fully expect the 49ers to win easily but Arizona is playing better in some aspects and have nothing to lose at this point, additionally they typically get up for games against the 49ers. If the 49ers don't have Justin Smith along with VD and Manningham, this could be a lot tougher than it might have initially seemed.

Hoyer's not bad. He's shown nice touch/accuracy since college. I had no idea AZ picked him up. Was surprised when NE cut him. I guess there was no point of keeping him and Mallett around. Regardless, no way in hell should we lose this game. The division title depends on it.