LISTEN: Final 49ers 7-Round Mock Draft With Steph Sanchez →

There are 256 users in the forums

Should we let Nike "go for it" on a new niner uniform?

Shop Find 49ers gear online

Should we let Nike "go for it" on a new niner uniform?

An attept at progress is often times met with hysterical resistence by the mob. It's the way of things.
Originally posted by 60sfan:
Although, I go back to the "62" season, I would love to see a new progressive uniform design. For instance, I like the new Sea Hags uni. I think Nike could do a lot with our colors. Your thoughts...............................

No offense but you have some terrible fashion sense my friend... The Seahawks' uniforms are the ugliest in the league (Grungy Grey with neon green, yuck!). They look like the Oregon Ducks uniforms which are the ugliest in college football. No thanks, I'll take our uniforms as is.
Originally posted by paperplanemedia:

This!

Agree. Winter uniform. Switch back to gold for playoffs.
Originally posted by vermonator:
Originally posted by 60sfan:
Although, I go back to the "62" season, I would love to see a new progressive uniform design. For instance, I like the new Sea Hags uni. I think Nike could do a lot with our colors. Your thoughts...............................

No offense but you have some terrible fashion sense my friend... The Seahawks' uniforms are the ugliest in the league (Grungy Grey with neon green, yuck!). They look like the Oregon Ducks uniforms which are the ugliest in college football. No thanks, I'll take our uniforms as is.

That's fine. I think Nike presents a more futuristic look.

Striped socks should be worn all througout december cos they are so christmassy & candy-caney...
[ Edited by Dr_Bill_Walsh on Dec 19, 2012 at 4:38 PM ]
Originally posted by DonnieDarko:

Agreed. To back to the Quentin font and we're golden. (pun intended)
f**k no. I don't want my team looking like clowns like oregon and seattle.
Originally posted by StOnEy333:
Originally posted by DonnieDarko:

Agreed. To back to the Quentin font and we're golden. (pun intended)

The dude who decided we should change that...well i hope he was fired
I'm up for at least seeing their ideas first before applying them on gameday. As long as they don't mess with our colors.
Originally posted by susweel:
Do not F with our uni's

This

Our Uniforms are awesome. No need to go chasing fads.
Originally posted by Marvin49:
Originally posted by susweel:
Do not F with our uni's

This

x2
Change the swoosh to the Air
i love that when they changed the logo it just was a qtr in gold trim... that was a nice change, but anything changed on the uniform to look more "up to date" would probably a disappointment more than anything.
[ Edited by JsilvaNINERSRUNIT on Dec 19, 2012 at 1:34 PM ]
The only thing Nike needs to fix with our uniforms is the shade of red that they used. They basically went back to a cardinal red. Why??? We purposely changed to more of a cherry red that Jed York preferred: http://blogs.sacbee.com/49ers/archives/2009/04/cherry-red-unif.html

Now my new New Era Niners hat (and really any of the Reebok stuff that went to cherry red over the previous 2 years) does NOT match nicely!!
Share 49ersWebzone