LISTEN: Final 49ers 7-Round Mock Draft With Steph Sanchez →

There are 318 users in the forums

SAN FRANCISCO 49ERS VS SEATTLE SEAHAWKS GAMEDAY THREAD (Week 16)

Shop Find 49ers gear online
Originally posted by verb1der:
Originally posted by NinerBuff:
I was in Seattle over the weekend and watched the second Seahawks game (other than our first game with them). Wilson looked very smooth, but honestly the Bills are awful.

He's accurate, but overall, the passing game wasn't overly superb. He does have a great ability to extend plays though. And he definitely doesn't look like a rookie. This will be a very tough game again.

I hope we can bounce out of our 2W-1L pattern this week. A win in Seattle and we would be very prime for a playoff push!

If we win in Seattle, then maybe we can sit our starters for the last home game vs the Cards, so Alex Smith can have an opportunity to have a goodbye game in Candlestick?!

I think that would be a tear jerker!

Not if GB keeps winning, they're only a 1/2 game behind. And because of the tie, we can't rely on our tie breaker against them.
Originally posted by socalfan21:
Everyone is S'ing Wilson's D but the fact of the matter is he had 7 completions vs the cardinals... 7.

really dude, are you really coming with this... he had 7 completions because he didn't need to pass the ball.. + he didn't even play in the second half.. weak sauce my man, just weak
Kaepernick since starting:

85/128 - 66% - 1,083 yards passing, 7 passing TDs, 2 interceptions, 202 yards rushing with 2 TDs

vs. CHI
@ N.O.
@ STL
Vs. MIA
@ N.E.

Wilson in that same time period

77/119 - 64% - 1,058, 8 passing TDs, 1 interception, 247 yards rushing with 3 rushing TDs

vs. NYJ
@ MIA
@ CHI
vs. AZ
vs. Buff

Similar stats, except Kaep's schedule was way worse. Plus, those are his first 5 starts only.
Originally posted by hawker84:
Originally posted by 49AllTheTime:
Amphitheater, amplifier what ever its called... the Stadium is supposed to harness sound

oh i see and that's a bad thing somehow... ? does our cheating have no end

did i say it was bad and cheating..just saying your team needs that noise to have a chance
Originally posted by verb1der:
I was in Seattle over the weekend and watched the second Seahawks game (other than our first game with them). Wilson looked very smooth, but honestly the Bills are awful.

He's accurate, but overall, the passing game wasn't overly superb. He does have a great ability to extend plays though. And he definitely doesn't look like a rookie. This will be a very tough game again.

I hope we can bounce out of our 2W-1L pattern this week. A win in Seattle and we would be very prime for a playoff push!

If we win in Seattle, then maybe we can sit our starters for the last home game vs the Cards, so Alex Smith can have an opportunity to have a goodbye game in Candlestick?!

I think that would be a tear jerker!

Not if GB keeps winning, they're only a 1/2 game behind. And because of the tie, we can't rely on our tie breaker against them.

u right i forgot about green bay
Originally posted by Young2Rice:
Kaepernick since starting:

85/128 - 66% - 1,083 yards passing, 7 passing TDs, 2 interceptions, 202 yards rushing with 2 TDs

vs. CHI
@ N.O.
@ STL
Vs. MIA
@ N.E.

Wilson in that same time period

77/119 - 64% - 1,058, 8 passing TDs, 1 interception, 247 yards rushing with 3 rushing TDs

vs. NYJ
@ MIA
@ CHI
vs. AZ
vs. Buff

Similar stats, except Kaep's schedule was way worse. Plus, those are his first 5 starts only.

/end thread
Amphitheater, amplifier what ever its called... the Stadium is supposed to harness sound

oh i see and that's a bad thing somehow... ? does our cheating have no end

did i say it was bad and cheating..just saying your team needs that noise to have a chance

It's one thing to misinterpret a vocal conversation. but when you've literally got the quote right above your own typing and you can look it over before posting....

http://news.discovery.com/human/seahawks-seismic-12th-man.html

Did the original post say anything about it being bad or cheating? Nope. Just stated a simple fact.

So, Hawker84, YOU were the one to originally bring up it being bad or it being cheating.... are you a little insecure about the fact your stadium was designed to give your team an edge....?
[ Edited by stillpans4gold on Dec 18, 2012 at 11:13 AM ]
Why are we all acting like we haven't seen this show before, remember week 7? The Seahawks beat a few bottom feeders and out comes the hype machine!

We held that offense down back in week 7, and we have gotten much better on offense since then. Alex Smith even gave them a gift in the endzone and they still couldn't do anything with it.

I guess we should be on alert though, cause we sometimes don't show up against below average teams like the Hawks & Rams.

Let's go EAT...

NINERS!!!!!!!!!!
only reason seattle is still in it is because the weak a** second half schedule of theirs... and if you factor in the packers game.. they would be 8-6, which should have made these games meaningless, other than 2nd seed implications, but it is what it is. Carroll and his boys are high off their own fumes, but thats how he'd want it they are going to need big heads. If they would have came to this game by barely beating the last two teams it wouldn't be so hyped, but im still not folding we have the better TEAM and unless we muff this game we are the champs
[ Edited by JsilvaNINERSRUNIT on Dec 18, 2012 at 11:27 AM ]
Originally posted by stillpans4gold:
It's one thing to misinterpret a vocal conversation. but when you've literally got the quote right above your own typing and you can look it over before posting....

Did the original post say anything about it being bad or cheating? Nope. Just stated a simple fact.

So, Hawker84, YOU were the one to originally bring up it being bad or it being cheating.... are you a little insecure about the fact your stadium was designed to give your team an edge....?
please spare this garbage. to answer your ridiculous question.. hell no.. i'm greatful we were smart enough to build a stadium that give us an advantage..
and if you read his original quote it's obvious he was taken a jab at us about our stadium giving us an advantage '=" our team needs noise to stand a chance"

.. but good work on the link
[ Edited by hawker84 on Dec 18, 2012 at 11:50 AM ]

Originally posted by JsilvaNINERSRUNIT:
only reason seattle is still in it is because the weak a** second half schedule of theirs... and if you factor in the packers game.. they would be 8-6, which should have made these games meaningless, other than 2nd seed implications, but it is what it is. Carroll and his boys are high off their own fumes, but thats how he'd want it they are going to need big heads. If they would have came to this game by barely beating the last two teams it wouldn't be so hyped, but im still not folding we have the better TEAM and unless we muff this game we are the champs

yea , niners have the hardest schedule in the division cause of their run last year, seahawks haven't played anyone decent in awhile, they are in for a rude awakening.

please spare this garbage. to answer your ridiculous question.. hell no.. i'm greatful we were smart enough to build a stadium that give us an advantage..
and if you read his original quote it's obvious he was taken a jab at us about our stadium giving us an advantage '=" our team needs noise to stand a chance"

OK this guy is playing fair. He isn't the Seahawks although he supports them. He deserves a better response than he has been getting.
Originally posted by JsilvaNINERSRUNIT:

so i guess our victories over the pats, cowboys, vikings, bears, jets, etc... had nothing to do with why we're in the hunt.. i swear you can't make this stuff up.

it's not a jab but part of what you saying about the most opposing false starts...or were you trying to say that your Defense is that intimidating ?
Originally posted by FourNine49:
Originally posted by LisaTwelve:
Originally posted by PRIMETIME21:
how many superbowl trophies the hawks got? enough said. kiss the rings baby

Well, the Niners do have a 30 year head start
and, the Hawks aren't really that far off target history-wise...
~ the Niners made it to, and won, their first Super Bowl in their 36th season
~ the Hawks made it to, and lost, their first Super Bowl in their 30th season
this year is the Hawks 37th season - I guess they've got some catchin' up to do

history is history. who cares

Oh - I agree, "what have you done for me lately?" is much more important.
I was just pointing out that the first 30 years or so of each team wasn't that different...

In any case, this is shaping up to be one hell of a game ~ Sunday night can't get here fast enough
Share 49ersWebzone