LISTEN: Final 49ers 7-Round Mock Draft With Steph Sanchez →

There are 318 users in the forums

SAN FRANCISCO 49ERS VS NEW ENGLAND PATRIOTS GAMEDAY THREAD (Week 15)

Shop Find 49ers gear online
Originally posted by Ajanke:
Originally posted by leakyfausett:
Originally posted by RishikeshA:
Originally posted by Kolohe:
They need to get Moss involved more period!!!! Moss is solid on slants and post routes, shields defenders easily from the ball on those routes.

I agree, when Kaep threw back to back completions to Moss I thought this may be the start of something. Crabtree has turned into a hungry receiver, who would've thought.
Against the Rams we could have thrown that 5 to 10 yard quick out or slant to Moss all day but for some reason didn't

I know it's weird thinking about why the hell we didn't try it.
They hit him on back to back 6 to 12 yards then left it. The DB was 10 yards off and back peddling at the snap. By the way Moss has 17 first downs on 21 catches and still averaging 15.5 yards per catch not to mention he has 4 20 yard + and 2 40 yard + pass plays. Get him the ball more.
Gruden should get paid for the head he's giving belichick
I hope so. These last few games have been extremely hard for me to watch. So frustrating with play calling, penalties, and not using our best players like Vernon Davis.

They have used Walker more lately than Davis don't understand it and have not used that wham block running play very little.
They have used Walker more lately than Davis don't understand it and have not used that wham block running play very little.

It will all come together just wait and see. We have the only defense in this league that can stop our offense by the time the playoffs start
CK legs will be the difference the 27th ranked Pats D will be DOOMED! Matt Schaub is a statue back there easy to get to!
Originally posted by Norwalks_Best:
CK legs will be the difference the 27th ranked Pats D will be DOOMED! Matt Schaub is a statue back there easy to get to!

He's going to need more than his legs to beat New England. He has to play like an intellectually elite QB. I don't see that happening. I'm worried the Patriots are going to rape us. (Reverse jinx?)
Originally posted by PRIMETIME21:
texans are way overated , they haven't played anyone that good this year, 49ers will give the pats way more of a fight. I'm not confident we win this one or not but i know it will be a close competitive game, unlike tonights.

Lmao, ignorant statement

Packers
Ravens
Denver
Chicago

I say they played some pretty good teams
I hope so. These last few games have been extremely hard for me to watch. So frustrating with play calling, penalties, and not using our best players like Vernon Davis.

Yea I don't understand. Vernon Davis is a million times the TE that Walker is.
This is going to be awesome. Something about his match up just makes me happy. I like Tom Brady for being a 49ers fan but want him dismantled in this situation.

Yea I don't understand. Vernon Davis is a million times the TE that Walker is.

Are they keeping Davis in more to block? I rarely see him running the seam.

• Baldie
  • Veteran
Originally posted by SneakySniper:
The Seahawks could beat the Patriots at their house and 49ers can't?

Some of you guys are really delusional.

Hawks can be anyone in their house. On the road, thats a different story.
Brandon Lloyd with another TD
Damn the Patriots are getting every single break in the Texans game. Fumbled ball rolls right into Lloyds hands in the endzone.
The Patriots are pwning the Texans right now. A little concerning that the Texans have defended the run well, but Brady is still able to do what he wants through the air. Then again, the Texans' D hasn't been the same since the Jaguars game. Perhaps they've been exposed in some way. Hopefully our D is better suited to take on the Pats.
Originally posted by SneakySniper:
The Seahawks could beat the Patriots at their house and 49ers can't?

Some of you guys are really delusional.
Patriots are much better now than they were when they played the Seahawks.

We have a real possibility of losing the next 2 games.
Share 49ersWebzone