There are 74 users in the forums

Remember
Not a member? Register Now!

Who deserves egg on their face today the most?

Who deserves egg on their face today the most?

Walker akers
Originally posted by Niners99:
The ironic part is, had Smith been in the game, theres no way he makes that pitch back to Ginn, even if it was called. After the pressure came through he wouldve just taken the sack.

I completely agree with that, and that would have been a huge positive with Smith in the game.

But again, we can't ignore the flip side of that coin. Kaep made a lot of plays that Smith would not have attempted or been able to make. Kaep got sacked three times, but he also avoided a lot of them.
Originally posted by BrianGO:
Originally posted by susweel:
Roman and Akers

Whoever called that pitch with 3:00 to go deserves s**t in the face. They haven't actually said who did it. Obviously Harbaugh is trying to take responsibility, but it was probably Roman.

It's Roman he's the oc Harbaugh just relays the play but he shares responsibility for not changing it. I think jh will dump him if he don't get his s**t straight.
Originally posted by DaveWilcox:
Kaep deserves 2 eggs, at least for the safety and running out of bounds.

Harbaugh/Roman deserve a dozen eggs, for the bone head play call that resulted in the Rams touchdown, and the pass play righ after the long run by Kaep. The 49ers could have made the rams burn all their timeouts and had about 45 seconds left to tie the game.. Basically gave the game away.

This was by far the worst coached game since Harbs arrived.

Wasn't that the perfectly placed TD pass to Walker? I mean, it's tough to second guess when the play should have sealed the game for us.
Egg Roman
Joe Staley for having a stupid grin on his face after the O turned the ball over
Originally posted by JerryRice1848:
Joe Staley for having a stupid grin on his face after the O turned the ball over

The more I watch Staley the more I think he has Tourette syndrome.

After reportedly bagging it in practice, looking like crap during the game and then multiple people saying he was grinning, all I have to say is f**k that guy
Originally posted by blizzuntz:
Are we talking room temperature egg?

Or are we talking about the frozen eggs they throw off roofs in the Bronx on Halloween?

Hey you could even use a Barbara Streisand's egg if that's what you want.
Originally posted by JoseCortez:
Where's the Cortland Finnegan option?

He doesn't have to fly into SFO and be egged by niner talk.
op
Originally posted by monsterzero789:

After reportedly bagging it in practice, looking like crap during the game and then multiple people saying he was grinning, all I have to say is f**k that guy

Alex and Joe are best friends. It wouldn't surprise me is Staley stunk it up in protest of Alex losing his job.
Akers. A 51 yd FG in a dome should be made. He's been getting some scrunity and that was a chance to redeem himself.
Originally posted by susweel:
Roman and Akers

plus Walker for his drop/ holding penalty combo
Originally posted by Joecool:
You guys are crazy. It should easily be Kaepernick. No excuses. Dude's a starter now and he gave the Rams 8 points: literally.

Still though, his throws are there. Do not want Alex. Let Kaep get comfortable.

*10 points