There are 190 users in the forums

Who deserves egg on their face today the most?

Shop Find 49ers gear online

Who deserves egg on their face today the most?

Originally posted by captain_planet:
- But if I had two eggs I'd also throw a nice touch pass onto Kaepernick's forehead for running out of bounds with about 1:38 remaining, stopping the clock to give the Rams more time and letting them keep their timeout. Just such an enraging mental mistake. The clock is a huge part of the game of football, buddy. Figure it out. Easily avoidable mental mistakes like that are the least excusable variety.

He thought he was still playing college ball.
Are we talking room temperature egg?

Or are we talking about the frozen eggs they throw off roofs in the Bronx on Halloween?
i would throw it at roman, but he would only eat it.
  • susweel
  • Hall of Nepal
Originally posted by blizzuntz:
Are we talking room temperature egg?

Or are we talking about the frozen eggs they throw off roofs in the Bronx on Halloween?

rotten eggs
I still think its roman. No adjustments whatsoever

When our defense isn't playing well fangio does a pretty good job of adjusting
The ironic part is, had Smith been in the game, theres no way he makes that pitch back to Ginn, even if it was called. After the pressure came through he wouldve just taken the sack.
Originally posted by Niners99:
The ironic part is, had Smith been in the game, theres no way he makes that pitch back to Ginn, even if it was called. After the pressure came through he wouldve just taken the sack.

Fetal position style?
alex smith deserve an egg to his face
You guys are crazy. It should easily be Kaepernick. No excuses. Dude's a starter now and he gave the Rams 8 points: literally.

Still though, his throws are there. Do not want Alex. Let Kaep get comfortable.
[ Edited by Joecool on Dec 3, 2012 at 4:24 PM ]
Where's the Cortland Finnegan option?

niners99 beat me to it. Alex has been thru all the crap that can rain down upon a QBs head and then some. No way alex makes that pitch, and no freaking way alex races back into the damn endzone from the 8 yd line to try and salvage an unsalvageable play. Hey their blitz beat us, take the sack or try to find an outlet valve instantly...if none, hit the deck. But I have to give half an egg to Roman , maybe JH , whovever called those two misbegotten plays. Probably roman, but I bet JH agreed with it.

So here's the next question. How many new situations are going to occur in Dolphins game (probably none, as they are futile), that rain crap down on Kaps head, and how many is he going to master. How many will surprise him and cause him to give the game away(none, I hope). Point is we are now 5 games from playoffs, and all those 3 cases of "bad things" (includes kap running out of bounds play) are going to happen to kap this next week? Well, against the dolphins i don't think it matters. It really matters against the PATS, the NYG, the Texans, ATL, SEA(at home)....and only two of those games come before the P.Os. The rest occur in the playoffs. And that is where a green rook, very talented, but green, has all those opportunities to screw up presented to him. When you think about it that way, I am even more pi$$ed that Harbaugh rushed kap into starting this late in the yr. Heck, break the egg in 3 parts, throw half at Hrbaw, 1/4 at roman and save 1/8 for delanie, and 1/8 for kap.
[ Edited by pasodoc9er on Dec 3, 2012 at 4:44 PM ]
Kaep deserves 2 eggs, at least for the safety and running out of bounds.

Harbaugh/Roman deserve a dozen eggs, for the bone head play call that resulted in the Rams touchdown, and the pass play righ after the long run by Kaep. The 49ers could have made the rams burn all their timeouts and had about 45 seconds left to tie the game.. Basically gave the game away.

This was by far the worst coached game since Harbs arrived.
Originally posted by TDNiners:
What no Alex? But we always Alex for everything. Why change now?

Haha thought about adding him, but people here can be a little bit sensitive about things..
Originally posted by KowboyKiller:
Originally posted by TDNiners:
What no Alex? But we always Alex for everything. Why change now?

Haha thought about adding him, but people here can be a little bit sensitive about things..

Well.... Had Alex Smith slid correctly to dodge the concussion.....
Originally posted by susweel:
Roman and Akers

Whoever called that pitch with 3:00 to go deserves s**t in the face. They haven't actually said who did it. Obviously Harbaugh is trying to take responsibility, but it was probably Roman.
Share 49ersWebzone