LISTEN: Final 49ers 7-Round Mock Draft With Steph Sanchez →

There are 236 users in the forums

Who deserves egg on their face today the most?

Shop Find 49ers gear online

Who deserves egg on their face today the most?

So you have one egg, and all the individuals who made blunders in yesterday's game are lined up in front of you in their underpants. Who you throwin' that that egg at and why?

I'm throwing mine at Walker, game winning TD bounced right off his hands.
[ Edited by KowboyKiller on Dec 3, 2012 at 3:22 PM ]
Everyone sans the defense (well maybe Goldson for the costly penalty)
Harbaugh.
I let it hatch, have it lay 5 eggs and throw one at each of those people except for kaep. He didn't play amazinglybut he didn't cost us the game by no means
Akers is pissing me off, we should just start going for it on 4th we can't make field goals anymore.
wow looking at that list...a lot of things had to go wrong in order for us to lose...if one of those guys cut out one mistake we would have won...
Kaepernick...player of the game for the Rams.
Harb. He made the change to go with CK over AS, even though AS is health. And if this CK bet fails, he can't really go back to AS, since I highly doubt he and AS is even on speaking terms... Just Saying. -Mr.Truth
Originally posted by Hitman49:
wow looking at that list...a lot of things had to go wrong in order for us to lose...if one of those guys cut out one mistake we would have won...

lol yeah, just... one... thing... and we win. Pretty f**king twisted if you ask me.
It's not even close. The egg shall be on your face if you even hint that Harbaugh deserves this one.

News flash: The Rams are a decent team who played their best football and Harbaugh put the quarterback in a position to win away from home against a better defense than what he faced last week. And Kaepernick took control and put the ball right on the f**king money to Walker and Walker got f**king cute when the game was HIS to win.

And don't blame Akers even though he is finished. blame him for the tie game. 50+ yarders are 50/50 anyway. Yeah, I was pissed at him for missing, but you have to look at how we couldn't move the ball at all in the fourth. But DW makes that play--a play that should have been like clockwork--and we win easily.

Walker was the sickest person in the locker room after the game, because he blew it.
[ Edited by SFL49ER on Dec 3, 2012 at 3:47 PM ]

Originally posted by drakan:
Kaepernick...player of the game for the Rams.

Most excellent! He scored more for them than he did for us. And some say he wasn't the reason?
Originally posted by BayArea:
Akers is pissing me off, we should just start going for it on 4th we can't make field goals anymore.

This! He cost us two wins so far this season.
What no Alex? But we always Alex for everything. Why change now?
- I chose Akers because although 50+ yarders are no sure bet, he had some compensating to do after all his misses this year, and he had a chance to regain his self-confidence and the team's confidence in a big way but he blew it. Built up rage.
- But if I had two eggs I'd also throw a nice touch pass onto Kaepernick's forehead for running out of bounds with about 1:38 remaining, stopping the clock to give the Rams more time and letting them keep their timeout. Just such an enraging mental mistake. The clock is a huge part of the game of football, buddy. Figure it out. Easily avoidable mental mistakes like that are the least excusable variety.

• susweel
  • Hall of Nepal
Roman and Akers
Share 49ersWebzone