Shop Find 49ers gear online
  • Garce
  • Veteran
Originally posted by Ninerjohn:
Mike Shanahan
Pete Carroll
John Harbaugh
Mike Smith

All would be deserving for coach of the year.

Pete Carroll should get it.
Bruce Arians is hands down the winner. He took the worst team in the league to the playoffs with a rookie QB.
Bruce Arians. No contest.
Originally posted by StOnEy333:
Bruce Arians is hands down the winner. He took the worst team in the league to the playoffs with a rookie QB.

Not to mention, he was a fill-in as well.
It's hard to decide a coach of the year before we even know which team wins it all...
I'd say Pete Carroll but he's just too big a nutsack.
i think this one time, it should go to the entire colts coaching staff... amazing what they went through and still managed to put together a good season.

Can you win the award if you arent even the official head coach but just the stand in? I agree, he is deserving.
Originally posted by Ninerjohn:

Can you win the award if you arent even the official head coach but just the stand in? I agree, he is deserving.

From what I hear from the talking heads, he is indeed eligible and the front runner for the award.
Pete Carroll
Jim Harbaugh
Bruce Arians
Mike Shanahan
Bill Belichick

JH will have a great chance when Kaep takes us all the way.
I agree with the Bruce Arians call. Worse to first (well technically, second and a playoff birth), as an interim, may be unprecedented. It will be hard to go against him. If not him, then sadly, Pete Carroll. I did forget about Mike Shanahan.
Only if we win the superbowl... Otherwise it be meanless to me
chuck pagano
Chuck Pagano / Bruce Arians win it hands down.
Share 49ersWebzone