LISTEN: Final 49ers 7-Round Mock Draft With Steph Sanchez →

There are 221 users in the forums

Navarro Bowman signs 5 year contract extension til 2018!

Shop Find 49ers gear online
A ton of other teams are crying.
  • pd24
  • Veteran
Yes! I remember I was saying he should start over Spikes so we would have more team speed on D and he was a better LB than Spikes and everyone ripped me apart because he let some running back catch a pass in the KC game where they beat us. Dude is a beast. Love out front office, at this rate, we wont need to wait for th FA period like we are used to, we just draft good now and keep them in house. What a turnaround for this franchise in the last 2 years.
Good day in 49er land!! Now I can buy a Bowman jersey! The only question is home or away?
Pete Carrol just s**t his pants
CHAMPIONSHIP
  • susweel
  • Hall of Nepal
Originally posted by SanFranMan:
Originally posted by Overkill:
Bowman today said that in the end victories trumped dollar amounts.

"It's not really about money," he said. "At the end of the day, we all play this game and we get paid a good amount of money, but all in all people remember you for the wins, remember you for the team that you're a part of."

"In order for us to keep the guys we have together, we're going to have to give on each side and that's what was done. We worked together, and I wasn't mad about not getting paid more than Pat. He's my brother. We play together, play close together and we're making the same amount of money, just about. So I'm happy about it and won't lose any sleep over it."

Read more here: http://blogs.sacbee.com/49ers/archives/2012/11/rosenhaus-if-you-want-to-keep-all-your-good-players-you-have-to-get-deals-done-now.html#storylink=cpy

I love this guy (somewhat homo)

Wow, great attitude. Glad he re-signed

Bow is a good dude.
Not good for Goldson
Originally posted by HearstFan:
A ton of other teams are crying.

Originally posted by Young2Rice:
Pete Carrol just s**t his pants

This and this...lol
Originally posted by susweel:
Originally posted by SanFranMan:
Originally posted by Overkill:
Bowman today said that in the end victories trumped dollar amounts.

"It's not really about money," he said. "At the end of the day, we all play this game and we get paid a good amount of money, but all in all people remember you for the wins, remember you for the team that you're a part of."

"In order for us to keep the guys we have together, we're going to have to give on each side and that's what was done. We worked together, and I wasn't mad about not getting paid more than Pat. He's my brother. We play together, play close together and we're making the same amount of money, just about. So I'm happy about it and won't lose any sleep over it."

Read more here: http://blogs.sacbee.com/49ers/archives/2012/11/rosenhaus-if-you-want-to-keep-all-your-good-players-you-have-to-get-deals-done-now.html#storylink=cpy

I love this guy (somewhat homo)

Wow, great attitude. Glad he re-signed

Bow is a good dude.

Seriously. Gotta love the team culture that the Niners have. Hopefully future Niner free agents follow his lead.
Sweet!

bowman&willis tag team YEAH!!!!!!!
Originally posted by blizzuntz:
Not good for Alex

*fixed

(don't ban me kidash...lol)
Originally posted by blizzuntz:
Not good for Goldson

THIS . your right we need the Goldson ...BIG TIME!!!! GO 49ERS!!!! waiting for sunday.....
One of the few examples of a true badass you'll see in modern sports. f**k yeah, Bowman.
How cool is it that the league's BEST group of LBs in the league will be together at least through 2015? (Assuming contracts are played out, etc..)

Our defense should be good for a long time. I don't know how we keep signing all our guys like this. I'm very impressed with the FO. Hopefully we aren't selling out and bringing on cap problems later on. If they are, we better make it worth while and get a couple Super Bowl wins while we are at it.
Share 49ersWebzone