There are 187 users in the forums

Anyone else not happy with Sundays offensive performance?

Shop Find 49ers gear online
  • cciowa
  • Veteran
Originally posted by gold49digger:
Im not disappointed but I am not thrilled with the offense. I thought we would have a bigger day against this defense. We still won the game though.
we won and i loved the long drive when we needed it the most. i recall lots of people moaning about our defense not getting turnovers, I was very very angry two weeks ago they could not pressure anyone, we took care of those things as of late to tell you the truth as the game went i kind of forgot the pre game blather about the saints and thier bad defense,, i was just so focused in on winning the damn game any old way , the way they did win, over come penalties and missed kicks made me pretty proud of them
Originally posted by cciowa:
Im not disappointed but I am not thrilled with the offense. I thought we would have a bigger day against this defense. We still won the game though.
we won and i loved the long drive when we needed it the most. i recall lots of people moaning about our defense not getting turnovers, I was very very angry two weeks ago they could not pressure anyone, we took care of those things as of late to tell you the truth as the game went i kind of forgot the pre game blather about the saints and thier bad defense,, i was just so focused in on winning the damn game any old way , the way they did win, over come penalties and missed kicks made me pretty proud of them

Thats what made me the happiest about this game. We had a lot of BS coming towards us and yet we still dominated the game

We wouldve faltered if Dingleberry or Nowin was coaching. I will never ever take Harbaugh for granted
  • cciowa
  • Veteran
Originally posted by cciowa:

Thats what made me the happiest about this game. We had a lot of BS coming towards us and yet we still dominated the game

We wouldve faltered if Dingleberry or Nowin was coaching. I will never ever take Harbaugh for granted
yes num nuts sing would have lost his composure and so would have the players. actually under those two, esp sing we were horrid on the road and we would have been beaten before we got off the bus
Originally posted by JiksJuicy:
I think he's somewhat right tbh. While I'm not saying Kaep. played horrible, he played well, but he didn't necessarily play this "lights out" game I'm reading everywhere.

Would we have won if not for the 2 turnovers? I honestly say probably not. I was frustrated as hell with this team up until we Brooks play. No lie. We would have been down at the half with no momentum. To me Ahmad Brooks saved this game. The QB did not win this game as many here portray.

Well said.
Share 49ersWebzone