LISTEN: 49ers Offseason Musings With Legendary Columnist Mike Silver →

There are 147 users in the forums

Anyone else not happy with Sundays offensive performance?

Shop Find 49ers gear online
Granted hostile enviroment and all, but the offense onpy put up 17 against the 32nd ranked defense, that wont get it done. If it wasnt for the defense we would and should of lost this game.
Originally posted by DaDivaRecieva15:

+1

I constantly wonder if people watch games.
The Saints had won 5 of their past 6 games.

This x2
I thought it was.. good. Not great... but good.
  • Jiks
I think he's somewhat right tbh. While I'm not saying Kaep. played horrible, he played well, but he didn't necessarily play this "lights out" game I'm reading everywhere.

Would we have won if not for the 2 turnovers? I honestly say probably not. I was frustrated as hell with this team up until we Brooks play. No lie. We would have been down at the half with no momentum. To me Ahmad Brooks saved this game. The QB did not win this game as many here portray.
If Brooks and Whitner were tackled short of the goalline and the offense scored on the short field would that have made you more happy?
It's a team game and they beat a team who had won 5 of 6, on their home turf, in convincing fashion. End of story. Good game!

We are a typical running, balance, deliberate, methodical offense. We are not the explosive type. We take a lot of time off the clock when we are playing well on offense. People tend to overlook that. That's a our way of showing dominance. Contrast that with the Saints. A lot of good play makers. Exciting, explosive, running as complement. Passing as a mainstay.
Originally posted by JiksJuicy:
I think he's somewhat right tbh. While I'm not saying Kaep. played horrible, he played well, but he didn't necessarily play this "lights out" game I'm reading everywhere.

Would we have won if not for the 2 turnovers? I honestly say probably not. I was frustrated as hell with this team up until we Brooks play. No lie. We would have been down at the half with no momentum. To me Ahmad Brooks saved this game. The QB did not win this game as many here portray.

So i guess those 2 TD's by Kaep didn't matter then
How do you know for sure we would have lost if we didn't get two defensive TD's? It's just as easy for me to say if Ginn didn't fumble then NO won't score an easy TD there and Kaepernick would've led a TD drive and the score would've been 24-14 Niners.
Originally posted by SantaFe49er:
How do you know for sure we would have lost if we didn't get two defensive TD's? It's just as easy for me to say if Ginn didn't fumble then NO won't score an easy TD there and Kaepernick would've led a TD drive and the score would've been 24-14 Niners.

Originally posted by monsterzero789:

This x2

I'll take some of this action too.
Share 49ersWebzone