There are 180 users in the forums

Remember
Not a member? Register Now!

LeMichael James NEW KR/PR & WR AJ Jenkins promotion!

LeMichael James NEW KR/PR & WR AJ Jenkins promotion!

• mayo49
  • Veteran
Originally posted by okdkid:
Jenkins should get a shot at the #4 WR. Not sold on James as a PR. James isn't necessary as a RB this season. Even with Hunter out.

Originally posted by ChazBoner:
Originally posted by 49ersMyLife:
Originally posted by Norwalks_Best:
* TIME 4 TED GINN 2 GET CUT!!
* LeMichael James would be a better option at KR/PR
* AJ Jenkins promotion after Kyle Williams Injury

Why is it time for Ginn to get cut?

yea, WTF?? I do NOT want James fielding punts. He struggled in the preseason. Ginn made one mistake, that's all. He'll be fine.

Yeah, I don't want a rookie back their staining his underwear trying to field punts and kickoffs. Ginn should be good to go, with Cox possibly backing him up.
its ridiculous to say that Ginn should get cut b/c of one muff punt, he'll be fine, and who else can we trust besides Ginn now that Kyle is out.
* TIME 4 TED GINN 2 GET CUT!!
* LeMichael James would be a better option at KR/PR
* AJ Jenkins promotion after Kyle Williams Injury

You have absolutely no evidence of that LeMichael James is a better option at KR/PR. Ted Ginn has 6 return touchdowns in his career. Why would we want to give the KR/PR duties to a rookie who has never fielded a kick or punt in a regular season game? Remember what happened last year when an inexperienced returner filled in for Ginn????
I'd much rather have LMJ to focus on learning blitz pickups than worry about PR as well. That's one part of Hunter's skillset this year we will miss. He had really improved in pass protection.

I know people are feeling that these two injuries are not too bad for us since we have seemingly ready replacements, but both KW and KH were playing some great stuff this year. We WILL miss them
Originally posted by SanDiego49er:
If you watched LaMichael try to KR/PR in the preseason than you wouldn't want him out there.

This
It's "La".
listen to Trent Balke on 95.7 yesterday and he was asked about these two...he's words "Next man up"......
Originally posted by Hitman49:
listen to Trent Balke on 95.7 yesterday and he was asked about these two...he's words "Next man up"......

Didnt activate, lol
Originally posted by 99problems:
If you watched LaMichael try to KR/PR in the preseason than you wouldn't want him out there.

This

these
  • cciowa
  • Veteran
Originally posted by ptran49ers:
its ridiculous to say that Ginn should get cut b/c of one muff punt, he'll be fine, and who else can we trust besides Ginn now that Kyle is out.

you never never cut a player , even if he fumbled,, unless you have a better option standing in the wings. There is no way in gods green earth the niners would cut ginn and then "hope" two kids and parish cox can secure a very very important part of the game. sheesh
Yeah cut Ginn because of one fumble for a guy who couldn't even hold onto the ball in the pre-season....

Only on the f**king Webzone....
  • cciowa
  • Veteran
Originally posted by susweel:
If Jewels Hampton gets playing time before LMJ then why might have a problem.
very very true, no matter how some want to spin it
Originally posted by susweel:
If Jewels Hampton gets playing time before LMJ then why might have a problem.

All it means when they say active roster is that he won't be on the practice squad. He'll be on the roster but inactive on Sundays.
  • cciowa
  • Veteran
Originally posted by zillabeast:
I say promote LMJ to #2 today and force him to step his game up as next man up. If he's just flat out horrible after one half of football change it up, but the hour of need is now.
sorry, dixon and jacobs are next in line. i am sure they will just put james,if he plays, in spots where he can do well,, if the former hawk hampton gets playing time ahead of james
LMJ has better skills than Ginn. Ginn is like a kicker has 1 job and can't do it! I can't stand Ginn time 4 him to GO!

Clearly you didn't watch preseason. And I'm not going to hold 1 play against a guy who has been outstanding for 2 years on special teams.

fixed