There are 222 users in the forums

SAN FRANCISCO 49ERS VS ST LOUIS RAMS GAMEDAY THREAD (Week 13)

Shop Find 49ers gear online
Originally posted by keeferr75:
If refs knew the safety rules niners win.

I think the refs knew the safety rule and called it correctly.
Trade Alex Smith for Sabastian Janakowski.
Originally posted by SwissNiner1255:
Is Harbaugh really such a good coach ????? If your team works, like going 20-6 with a good QB, why not change everything and break it ? And then, since you are too proud to admit that you messed everything up, you cannot come back and change QBs again. What a situation he put himsel in and the whole team at the same time. Kaep may be the long term solution for the team, but he is not the solution now. Alex would never had lost that game. Harbaugh is playing a foolish game and you have to question his reliability in the process. The Seahawks are coming back and Kaep will not drive the team to a win there. This QB change was a stupid move by Harbaugh, at this time and under these circumstances. It was unfair to Alex and very risky for the team. The risk is now materializing and Harbaugh is no longer the right person to correct the situation, because he would have to admit he was wrong. And, by the way, why should Alex now save his a** ?

This posts would suggest that Jim is the one pulling the strings. I am not so sure. This smells more like Trent Baalke trying to push "his guy" into relevancy.

Kaepernick said the ball did not cross the LOS. So he disagreed with the ex-official who commented on the air. But there were some missed calls on both sides, as usual. Giving up 10 points on offense is sort of new to this team.
  • Jcool
  • Veteran
Originally posted by English:

It wasn't called correctly. mike pereira even said so

Not according to Mike Pereira (sp). The LOS line extends out of bounds
Originally posted by Mr.Mcgibblets:
This posts would suggest that Jim is the one pulling the strings. I am not so sure. This smells more like Trent Baalke trying to push "his guy" into relevancy.

Oh boy, I sure hope you're not right. I don't even want to think about that.
I managed to stay out of this thread today, but I skimmed through it and it's pretty amusing.

Loads of people going full retard and almost everyone raging on their keyboards. Everyone seems to hate each other, the team, our players, our coaches etc.
Piss poor effort for the offense from top to bottom...from the s**tty gameplan to the team executing the s**tty gameplan.
  • KID9R
  • Veteran
Member Milestone: This is post number 1,200 for KID9R.

WHAT!!!!!! The ball made it passed the line of scrimmage, and they didn't even review it

Is Harbaugh really such a good coach ????? If your team works, like going 20-6 with a good QB, why not change everything and break it ? And then, since you are too proud to admit that you messed everything up, you cannot come back and change QBs again. What a situation he put himsel in and the whole team at the same time. Kaep may be the long term solution for the team, but he is not the solution now. Alex would never had lost that game. Harbaugh is playing a foolish game and you have to question his reliability in the process. The Seahawks are coming back and Kaep will not drive the team to a win there. This QB change was a stupid move by Harbaugh, at this time and under these circumstances. It was unfair to Alex and very risky for the team. The risk is now materializing and Harbaugh is no longer the right person to correct the situation, because he would have to admit he was wrong. And, by the way, why should Alex now save his a** ?

I'm not sure if you're serious or not?..

Hour actually wrong. The line extends beyond the sidelines and it went beyond the 17yd line. Mike perrera even said so during the broadcast.
  • KID9R
  • Veteran
F#CKING Losers of the Game!!

1. REFS, If your going to penalize the coaches for challenging scoring plays, Then start F#CKING reviewing them!!!!!!!!

They also screwed up:

At least three blatent holds on Aldon and RJF (it happens)

The down by contact after the Ginn Toss.

The Givens catch in OT that he bobled out of bounds. The Rams knew it, thats why they hurried the next play.

Not getting ahead of the cheap a$$ $hit that the Rams are starting to do on a play after play basis. (Finnegan is the cheapest a hole in the league!) fact. Ahead of SUH

2. Greg Roman. Toss to Ginn? Pass to Walker under 2 mins? Settling for a 51 yard FG?

3. Kap. The terrible Toss, Running out of bounds and stopping the clock under 2 mins. Putting himself in positiion for the Refs to blow the safety call.

4. Ginn. JUMP ON THE FING BALL!!!!!!

5. Walker. Dropping a sure TD and comiting a penalty on the next play, stopping the clock twice.

6. Harbaugh for keeping Jacobs on this team and not activating James. James has way more to offer this team with Hunter down.

7. Akers

8. Goldson. For commiting the personal foul on Bradford in the final drive in regulation.

Is this your explanation for Harbaugh looking foolish in this process ?!
  • Tman
  • Veteran
Originally posted by Jcool:

It wasn't called correctly. mike pereira even said so

not even talked about was the fact that colin was still in the tackle box and there was not a reciever in the area which would nulify the fact the ball made it to the LOS or not.....still resulting in a safety
Share 49ersWebzone